• Y

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gormanite4L

Walk On
I understand everyone is asking is he staying or is he going. However, I wasn't really following that closely back in the day but was it always like this. If a player chose to stay did he have to make a press release or have a press conference. To me maybe CJ is just being cj decided he's staying and just wants to stay out of the spotlight and go about his buisness of leading this team. Is this a real possibility? I understand with social media and everything now adays it's tough but i like to think that is what is happening.

I understand everyone is asking is he staying or is he going. However, I wasn't really following that closely back in the day but was it always like this. If a player chose to stay did he have to make a press release or have a press conference. To me maybe CJ is just being cj decided he's staying and just wants to stay out of the spotlight and go about his buisness of leading this team. Is this a real possibility? I understand with social media and everything now adays it's tough but i like to think that is what is happening.
cj is weighing his options. That is what is happening.

He just got his evaluation or whatever they call it in the NBA back either Monday or Tuesday. He is going through the process on a life changing decision. Just let him live

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom