Clemson 68 Duke 63 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson 68 Duke 63

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
Road games ain't easy.

Sorry - should have noted there was still 2 minutes to go.

It is now 62-59

66-63 with 13 seconds to go.

Go Clemson.

68-63 Clemson. Final. I'll be darned. They have a decent team ... hellashious defense, pretty good from outside and a quality big inside. I hope they're enjoying some temporary success against the big boys. Next year's not going to be as fun for them.

And with all this home underdog success this past 7 days, and in certain rivalry games, I figured Ok St +8 vs Oklahoma might not be a bad play.

Oklahoma up 16 on the road in the first half. This is a good team.

hmmm does this say more about Duke or Clemson?
It says college basketball is insanely open this year which makes it more annoying that we are having a down year and (likely) won't make the tournament.

It says college basketball is insanely open this year which makes it more annoying that we are having a down year and (likely) won't make the tournament.
With how the ACC has been this year, it's way too early to say that; we will pick up some good wins the rest of the way. @Miami and @Pitt were 2 really games that we arguably should have won (maybe not Miami). Those 2 teams might be 2 of the top 4 teams in the ACC right now with UNC and I guess Duke or Ville?

Duke isn't dominant. Wish we had them at home.

Clemson is better than many think.
I agree with this. I think Duke isn't quite as good as many thought. Still very good.

68-63 Clemson. Final. I'll be darned. They have a decent team ... hellashious defense, pretty good from outside and a quality big inside. I hope they're enjoying some temporary success against the big boys. Next year's not going to be as fun for them.
We've got 3 transfers coming in who should contribute fro the get go. If we can keep Blossomgame from leaving (which I don't think he will), we'll be a pretty good team (for our standards).

Last edited:
We've got 3 transfers coming in who should contribute fro the get go. If we can keep Blossomgame from leaving (which I don't think he will), we'll be a pretty good team (for our standards).
No doubt. Obviously, we're going through a tough stretch. We had 2 unexpected defections to the NBA. The NCAA spanking we got cost us a 6'10 kid, then we lost another 6'9 kid to the clearinghouse. So we're really struggling inside on O/D .. and Noko had a big game against us. I thought Clemson's m2m D was suffocating ... and obviously they got a big W against Duke. So good luck the rest of the season, and I'm hoping we give you guys a much bigger challenge next year.

No doubt. Obviously, we're going through a tough stretch. We had 2 unexpected defections to the NBA. The NCAA spanking we got cost us a 6'10 kid, then we lost another 6'9 kid to the clearinghouse. So we're really struggling inside on O/D .. and Noko had a big game against us. I thought Clemson's m2m D was suffocating ... and obviously they got a big W against Duke. So good luck the rest of the season, and I'm hoping we give you guys a much bigger challenge next year.
I'm still not sure how Cuse gets a ban from the NCAA yet UNC continues to skate free.

I fully expect Cuse to be a lot better next year. Good luck the rest of the way.

I'm still not sure how Cuse gets a ban from the NCAA yet UNC continues to skate free.

I fully expect Cuse to be a lot better next year. Good luck the rest of the way.
Stay tuned on UNC. They'll have a good year in BB but sooner or later, the other shoe's going to drop on the program. Too much fraud there, for far too long, for the NCAA to ignore and remain relevant.

hoping like mad we can draw your team for payback in the acct :)

I do h
Stay tuned on UNC. They'll have a good year in BB but sooner or later, the other shoe's going to drop on the program. Too much fraud there, for far too long, for the NCAA to ignore and remain relevant.
I do hope you're right. I'm not sure what it will take though. They are some seriously corrupt b******s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom