Clemson- 9/14/2013 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson- 9/14/2013

Aweart23

2nd String
The local radio guys here in SC are reporting 9/14 AT Syracuse...

Can't. Wait. To. Lock. Them. In. The. Dome...

Coach Shafer's home opener will be against the top ACC team next year preseason wise and if Clemson beats Georgia at home in their opener it will be a top 5 Clemson Tigers team he will have locked in the Dome.
We now have
8-31-13 Penn State (Metlife)
9-7-13 @Northwestern
9-14-13 Clemson(home opener)
11-29-13 Boston College
We need to get that 12th game done already, either Western Kentucky, Army, or 1-AA just get it done.

lies. LIES!! LIES!!!

i read on here that 9/14 is going to be an OOC FCS team.

:rolling:

maybe they are basing it off the tigernet schedule posted on here a few days ago

Coach Shafer's home opener will be against the top ACC team next year preseason wise and if Clemson beats Georgia at home in their opener it will be a top 5 Clemson Tigers team he will have locked in the Dome.
We now have
8-31-13 Penn State (Metlife)
9-7-13 @Northwestern
9-14-13 Clemson(home opener)
11-29-13 Boston College
We need to get that 12th game done already, either Western Kentucky, Army, or 1-AA just get it done.

is that bc game 100% that weekend ? i have read on other acc boards that have us @nc state the last week of the season

Awesome news...Sounds like my Fall trip is set. Clemson and Tulane back to back.

is that bc game 100% that weekend ? i have read on other acc boards that have us @nc state the last week of the season
Yes, our last game on Thanksgiving weekend will always be against Boston College on the Friday after Turkey Day.
From the ACC release http://www.theacc.com/genrel/050912aaa.html
Per the extension, ESPN has the right to televise three Friday ACC football contests annually which will include a standing commitment from Boston College and Syracuse to each host one game as well as an afternoon or evening game on Thanksgiving Friday

Boston College game will be played Friday November 29th in the Dome.

lies. LIES!! LIES!!!

i read on here that 9/14 is going to be an OOC FCS team.

:rolling:

That's what your folks at SU who do this said.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Awful day each year for BC. Really tough for out of towers, day after Thanksgiving, and not a great time to be visiting Boston. And students will be home in both cases. I was looking forward to playing BC again on a regular basis, but that date is a downer. Would have been a good October game.

This article still gives me hope the ACC didn't strong arm us into being absolutely stupid.

http://sujuiceonline.com/2013/02/18...tball-indoor-practice-facility-2013-schedule/

hey, i hope youre right. id prefer to not see the schedule start like that and i wanted to go to the clemson game, but i have a feeling the Giants opener will be on 9/15 and that would be too much for 1 weekend.

agree with cuseguy about bc. i went to every @bc game, save 1 i think...starting in 88, and they were always the best in october/early nov. not a fan of that game being every year on thanks friday, but im glad Syracuse plays that day.

Awful day each year for BC. Really tough for out of towers, day after Thanksgiving, and not a great time to be visiting Boston. And students will be home in both cases. I was looking forward to playing BC again on a regular basis, but that date is a downer. Would have been a good October game.

I was under the impression that the plan all along was to make the BC-SU Game a Thanksgiving Weekend staple.

I think I know which date the annual board tailgate will be.

Scott Shafer upon hearing the news:

conan.jpg

I think I know which date the annual board tailgate will be.

Ha. If Clemson is 9/14, that's a no brainer even if the game is at 10am and we make Mike set up at 5am. :)

We need to get Marvin Harrison to make an appearance.
easy. lets not get crazy here.

you know hes packing, so can we get him into the Pro HOF before you start suggesting he cross state lines?? :noidea:

:eek:

Oh Lord

Some of our players have been posting what they say is the schedule for next year. The guys on our SCOUT site cant confirm it yet but the players are posting it left and right. As you can see it says 9/14 at Cuse.

Aug. 31 Georgia
Sept. 7 SC State
Sept. 14 at Syracuse
Sept. 21 Open
Sept. 28 Florida State
Oct. 5 at Virginia
Oct. 12 Wake Forest
Oct. 19 at Maryland
Oct. 26 Boston College
Nov. 2 Open
Nov. 7 Georgia Tech (Thursday Night)
Nov. 16 at NC State
Nov. 23 Citadel
Nov. 30 at South Carolina

Some of our players have been posting what they say is the schedule for next year. The guys on our site cant confirm it yet but the players are posting it left and right. As you can see it says 9/14 at Cuse.

Aug. 31 Georgia
Sept. 7 SC State
Sept. 14 at Syracuse
Sept. 21 Open
Sept. 28 Florida State
Oct. 5 at Virginia
Oct. 12 Wake Forest
Oct. 19 at Maryland
Oct. 26 Boston College
Nov. 2 Open
Nov. 16 at NC State
Nov. 23 Citadel
Two nicely spaced open dates. That's something we'd like to have.

Ha. If Clemson is 9/14, that's a no brainer even if the game is at 10am and we make Mike set up at 5am. :)

I was hoping for a board tailgate for Wagner on November 31st.

I was under the impression that the plan all along was to make the BC-SU Game a Thanksgiving Weekend staple.

I'm still wondering if this is official or urban legend. I felt like the first time something about SU and BC was mentioned, there were a lot of people using their jump to conclusions mats.

It's possible, probable I guess, but like cuseguy, I hope it's wrong. Best to visit Chestnut Hill on a nice October weekend.

Here's to hoping.

Some of our players have been posting what they say is the schedule for next year. The guys on our site cant confirm it yet but the players are posting it left and right. As you can see it says 9/14 at Cuse.

Aug. 31 Georgia
Sept. 7 SC State
Sept. 14 at Syracuse
Sept. 21 Open
Sept. 28 Florida State
Oct. 5 at Virginia
Oct. 12 Wake Forest
Oct. 19 at Maryland
Oct. 26 Boston College
Nov. 2 Open
Nov. 16 at NC State
Nov. 23 Citadel

Tell your Tiger fans it is likely to be a night kickoff due to Yom Kippur.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom