Clemson bringing the band | Syracusefan.com

Clemson bringing the band

Once again another visiting band that was playing when our offense was lined up and ready to snap the ball. Isn't that against some sort of rule somewhere? They were playing some ridiculous high-pitched monotone sound that couldn't have served any other purpose beyond trying to disrupt the offense.

shandeezy7 said:
Once again another visiting band that was playing when our offense was lined up and ready to snap the ball. Isn't that against some sort of rule somewhere? They were playing some ridiculous high-pitched monotone sound that couldn't have served any other purpose beyond trying to disrupt the offense.
I know I like to beat this horse, but at least they were a band playing at a college football game. Meanwhile, we pumped some canned songs more than once.

I really don't care if you're se xy and you know it, and I do not want to watch you whip.

I know I like to beat this horse, but at least they were a band playing at a college football game. Meanwhile, we pumped some canned songs more than once.

I really don't care if you're se xy and you know it, and I do not want to watch you whip.
We need a new band director because that was disgraceful to have the opponents band show up and take over the show. God I hate clempson with the fire of the sun

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom