Clemson Gameday... | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always beat ourselves. Did it last year against these guys and doing it again now. Handed them 14 points.

Shrader either has a concussion or he’s afraid of getting one.

This sport is unsustainable.

Well we can take our beat down today, that’ll be fine as long as we whoop UNC next week

Can the administration please try to bring in the casuals to a game that Cuse is less likely to crap the bed in? This is why casuals are still so hard to attract. The games they come to Cuse plays terribly.

Tuning in late, what was the first fumble?
Shrader was spinning and running for 20 yards and got rocked by a huge hit that he didn’t see coming. It was initially flagged as targeting but then they picked the flag up because Dabo complained.

My neighbors are going to believe a murder is being committed by the end of the first quarter.

Can the administration please try to bring in the casuals to a game that Cuse is less likely to crap the bed in? This is why casuals are still so hard to attract. The games they come to Cuse plays terribly.
Every “casual” at the bars last night made comments about how Cuse will get blown out today, as I was wearing my Cuse gear.

Nobody believes. Can’t blame them.

Gonna have to throw the ball down field…at least try….cause this isn’t working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online