Clemson Postgame Thoughts 2 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Postgame Thoughts 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB is his coach. I mean how JG3 treated teammates differently. In prior years JG3 treated SU players like colleagues to have a working relationship. But now you can see he really loves most of his new teammates like brothers.
He was close and well liked by his teammates at SU. Stop with the conspiracy theories.

Yeah, there is. I don't know what board you are on. I don't know what radio you listen to, but read this board. All over the game thread, people can't "wait until he is gone". What are you talking about?
True enough.
There's big anti-Judah sentiment.
But Judah with all his faults...carried this team more often than he didn't.
And when he didn't it usually was because the defense kept him out of the lane and/or didn't foul.
Like Clemson.

The forwards and Center are going to disappear when the 3 guards take all the shots. When they are all in chuck or get mine mode then everyone else on the team just gets to stand and watch. The offense we saw tonight was the opposite of what we saw during our streak. Did we still score? Sure but the way we scored was worse for the team as a whole.
Schieffelin had just one fewer rebound than Brown-Taylor-Bell combined.

Joe's fitness looks miles better. Whatever he or the school did helped his game tremendously. We definitely suffer from fatigue at the end of games with our short bench.

We were outsized in the frontcourt. Clemson played 5 guys bigger than Maliq, hard to overcome that w no frontcourt depth. Not gonna bash any players or red for tonight but...

Did you notice how much heavier and how more developed their bodies were? Been noticing and saying this for years but the staff continues to recruit awkward 7 ft cat rescuers instead of physically imposing bigs or a big who can shoot from deep.

I always can sense JG3 was not happy when played for us. I just don't know why.

And I can see he is really happy now.
You’re literally just making stuff up

Clemson is a really bad match up for Cuse. We are too small across the front line to deal with them in the paint. We need more size and muscle up front which has been lacking for at least 8 years. The Tigers had their way in the paint. Our offense relies on turnovers to fuel it and we didn't get nearly enough to be a factor which caused us to stagnate around the perimeter. We actually shot the ball pretty well in the 2nd half but in the end it's another 15 point loss. We're not going to the tourney but this team fights and has fought all season and they deserve credit winning 20 regular season games. Now rest up and try to pull an upset or 2 in the ACCT just for fun.

super talented kid . but still a flopper and crybaby . therefore the dichotomy of opinions.

Scheifflein 16 points/16 rebounds this game, and didn’t miss a shot all season against Cuse. 5/5 from the field in both games.
And people were making fun of his looks

I'd love to have Judah back
I really love to have Judah back, too. He is a true talent. Don't know why some people hate him. And I don't know if we can find a better point guard from the portal. Just pay the man.

The year is 2376.

The syracusefan.com message board still exists and can be accessed through the standard implanted brain chip all humans and adorable animals like puppies and hamsters now have.

Syracuse is 21-11 on the bubble, playing against Mars State University after losing a close game to Mars Tech the week prior. There are rumors of intergalactic tampering for the upcoming portal window in the off season already.

Syracuse fights heroically, falling just short to Mars State after missing two three-pointers in the last minute and two key FTs.

A youthful poster who goes by the name of MeloDogMatic posts: "after doing a lot of research, we would have won this game and also been an NCAA Tournament Brought To you By Goldman Sachs JP Morgan Bain Sports Group lock if we just had Joe Girard III on this team. Sorry, not sorry. It's the truth. I haven't even taken any hallucinogenic dip n dots before posting this, haters."

Another poster, a 256 year old that goes by BoeheimsSpaceArmy, replies, "Not true. He stunk until he went to play with players built like those 20th century cabbage patch dolls that people that smoked those cigarette things and inhaled leaded gas all loved."

Finally, TheNewNewNewNewNewNewBees, a moderator, gives each a one week ban.

SUTomcatVersion456 gives a somber, but hopeful My Take post.

MikeSU2360 posts that the actual MVP of the team is Maliq Brown The 26th, with his PER of 26.

The only saving grace is the great awakening that occurred a century before, when Duke and UConn were unanimously voted out of college basketball by the universe, as a whole, proving once and for all, there is a God.

Scheifflein 16 points/16 rebounds this game, and didn’t miss a shot all season against Cuse. 5/5 from the field in both games.
Joe was nearly as efficient in these two games, with a much greater degree of difficulty. That's what being happy can do for you!

Maybe he sensed that the fasns were always unhappy with him. They always wanted Kadary over him. Remember?
I always think that was noise from UConn fans or Georgetown fans posting in our forum to upset our players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom