Clemson Tailgate/FINE mess | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Tailgate/FINE mess

I'm not sure what time we're starting the tailgate, but I'm pretty sure there's a bar in the cuse that will be open a few hours before...

I'm a big advocate for "pre gaming". I

Good plan. We can drink there until we’re cut off and then go to the tailgate.

Anyone remember when those adorable silly Cajuns thought they’d drink Syracuse empty?

Bless their hearts, they did try.

LSU.png

I'm not sure what time we're starting the tailgate, but I'm pretty sure there's a bar in the cuse that will be open a few hours before...

I'm a big advocate for "pre gaming". I

Gotta pregame, the pregame

Sadly, I've never made it over to a Fine Mess tailgate. It's a bit of a hike from where we tailgate over at University and Adams. We usually do at least one tailgate per season over in the Stadium lot though, so I'll definitely have to stop by whenever that is.

I'm planning on hitting up Italian Fest and then heading to a bar or two after.

Italian Fest is going on eh? Could be good. I'm pretty certain I'll end up at Shiftys at some point Friday, but would be down to meet up with folks anywhere.

Italian Fest is going on eh? Could be good. I'm pretty certain I'll end up at Shiftys at some point Friday, but would be down to meet up with folks anywhere.

I'm thinking Italian Fest for dinner, then a drink or two at Evergreen and then maybe end up at Hops Spot, Limerick or Kitty Hoynes.

Never been to an actual Home game fine mess tailgate as that would require a flight and hotel and I just don’t have the money for that. I went to the FSU one 2 years ago and it is nervewracking to go say hi. Did meet Mark who was awesome (and still have his card :) ) and I also made the Bowl game one that was just as scary. I get pretty nervous around new people and I wasn’t active on the board like I am now. I hope to get to see a bunch of the board vets at the FSU one this year

The first couple of times we went we just said hi to people as they walked by or waited awkwardly until people came over and talked to us lol. We've only meet 4-5 people the few times we went, I would expect at the Maryland tailgate we meet some more and that should carry over nicely to the Clemson game.
I swear I was tailgate Rush Chairman and sent you guys over to meet others.

Last edited:
I swear I was tailgate Rush Chairman and sent you guys over to meet others.

Unfortunately we did not. We sat around and played the game "guess who is TexanMark, SUTomCat, and do you think that is so and so" haha. We did talk with Fal, Bees, BigMike (he thought we named the boy Otto), and domedog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom