Clemson Tailgate thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Tailgate thread

JeremyCuse said:
Should be 4 to 5 in my group. Menu looks great. Figures the week im finally not cooking its a non noon game.

The tailgate gods did that on purpose.

Look at it this way though, it'll be our longest duration tailgate now and you can relax the whole time.

We could give you one job. You can be in charge of keeping an eye on where we park our cars. :)

I'll watch the weather forecast and if it looks iffy I'll bring my canopy too.

Mike...you guys might have a few guests from Clemson showing up...I'll tell them $10 each.

TexanMark said:
Mike...you guys might have a few guests from Clemson showing up...I'll tell them $10 each.

But they can forego the fee if they bring some takeout from Dennys, right?

The tailgate gods did that on purpose.

Look at it this way though, it'll be our longest duration tailgate now and you can relax the whole time.

We could give you one job. You can be in charge of keeping an eye on where we park our cars. :)

Rumor has it I am pretty good with finding Cars almost as good as my tailgating. My wife is already worried how the lack of stuff to do for this tailgate will lead to a big inrease in post game drinking. I think we will be doing a dessert for Saturday though which means we could be in for a treat if I can talk the other half into a cake.

Rumor has it I am pretty good with finding Cars almost as good as my tailgating. My wife is already worried how the lack of stuff to do for this tailgate will lead to a big inrease in post game drinking. I think we will be doing a dessert for Saturday though which means we could be in for a treat if I can talk the other half into a cake.
dude that would be perfect! That's the one thing I don't have a handle on. Dessert with jello shots, nice combo!

dude that would be perfect! That's the one thing I don't have a handle on. Dessert with jello shots, nice combo!

She said she would do one so we should be in good shape. Will send you a PM later.

Looking like 2 here. Sorry I can't help this week, will have the 6-year old in tow. If you need extra equipment, though, let me know.

JeremyCuse said:

Your post game rants are the highlight of every tailgate. I say the more booze the better.

Looking like 2 here. Sorry I can't help this week, will have the 6-year old in tow. If you need extra equipment, though, let me know.
you my friend (and the Mrs!) have earned the right to sit back and enjoy one!

Look forward to seeing you and the clan my friend.

Your post game rants are the highlight of every tailgate. I say the more booze the better.

Lol. Your apparently the lead culprit. Last tailgate she asked me"Where did you get that grapefruit sculpin"? The answer didn't surprise her.

Cuseregular said:
It's never too early to get the ball rolling gang for the big game tailgate. Gonna use this thread for all communications to figure things out so please use this thread for all info. a Few things: Number one is Nell and Jeremy get to sit back and relax and enjoy for once. Secondly the wife will be making her legendary heart attack on a plate dish that was immortalized in the food section of the paper years back. Thirdly, it's time for everyone who does most of the work to sit back and relax and enjoy as well. I will, however, need another grillmeister or two with your grills to help me cooking the vittles. Speaking of the menu is as follows: The tailgate will from 1130-245/3ish (to allow break down in time to get to the game). Starting at 1130 will be: ----------------------------- Cheese, meats, and crackers Consigs Pepper poppers Turkey wraps Coneys/Dogs Wisconsin spiced beer brats Cheeseburgers Tossed Salad Dessert and jello shots For 12 noon also added will be: ---------------------------------------- Tray of herbed roasted potatoes Sausage, peppers n onions Pulled pork sandwhiches Chicken Parmigiana Pulled pork sandwhiches Showing up at 1230 for a one time special appearance (and likely last appearance ever as the wife would much rather be here ): Heart attack on a plate (was funny 15 years ago writing that, not so much now as I move up in years :eek:, anyway it's ziti dish with every cheese known to man, sausage and ground beef I believe) Cusenewbie right now we have 65 or so, which I'd imagine will hit at least 75 by game day so do your calculations and come up with the drink needs. Cusenewb and I will be bringing our tents, both heated and I'll have a bunch of tailgate heaters for use. As of today the weather looks horrendous and cold n windy so everyone who has a canopy should plan to bring it along with your usual chairs, etc. Other than that no need for anything further in terms of food or food setup as we got it covered. Please continue chime in here if you plan to attend. Thank you.

2 here, looks like another great tailgate...I will assist Consigliere with 50/50 and whatever you need. See everyone Saturday.

It's never too early to get the ball rolling gang for the big game tailgate. Gonna use this thread for all communications to figure things out so please use this thread for all info. a Few things:

Number one is Nell and Jeremy get to sit back and relax and enjoy for once. Secondly the wife will be making her legendary heart attack on a plate dish that was immortalized in the food section of the paper years back. Thirdly, it's time for everyone who does most of the work to sit back and relax and enjoy as well.

I will, however, need another grillmeister or two with your grills to help me cooking the vittles. Speaking of the menu is as follows:

The tailgate will run from 1130-245/3ish (to allow break down in time to get to the game).

Starting at 1130 will be:
-----------------------------
Cheese, meats, and crackers
Consigs Pepper poppers
Turkey wraps
Coneys/Dogs
Wisconsin spiced beer brats
Cheeseburgers
Tossed Salad
Dessert and jello shots

For 12 noon also added will be:
----------------------------------------
Tray of herbed roasted potatoes
Sausage, peppers n onions on a roll
Pulled pork sandwiches
Chicken Parmigiana on a roll
Pulled pork sandwiches

Showing up at 1230 for a one time special appearance (and likely last appearance ever as the wife would much rather be here ):
View attachment 53639
Heart attack on a plate (was funny 15 years ago writing that, not so much now as I move up in years :eek:, anyway it's ziti dish with every cheese known to man, sausage and ground beef I believe)

Cusenewbie right now we have 65 or so, which I'd imagine will hit at least 75 by game day so do your calculations and come up with the drink needs. Cusenewb and I will be bringing our tents, both heated and I'll have several tailgate portable heaters for use. As of today the weather looks horrendous and cold n windy so everyone who has a canopy should plan to bring it along with your usual chairs, etc. Other than needing one table from Jeremy there should be no need for anything further in terms of food or food setup as we got it covered.

Please continue chime in here if you plan to attend. Thank you.

I will have the drinks ready and cold! Not that they have to be too cold it seams!

Is there anything I should bring?
you know what you can bring Don some condiments. A large ketchup, large size brown mustard, yellow mustard, small squeeze mayo and some BBq sauce. Thank bud!

you know what you can bring Don some condiments. A large ketchup, large size brown mustard, yellow mustard, small squeeze mayo and some BBq sauce. Thank bud!
Any particular variety of BBQ sauce you favor?

There might be leftover ketchup and mustard I will look into that. Probably need BBQ and mayo though

There might be leftover ketchup and mustard I will look into that. Probably need BBQ and mayo though
cool between that and what Don brings we'll be good to go. Don for bbq whatever floats your boat or as Chris said any dino sauce if availbable.

Clemson fan here saying that menu makes me long for my trips from South Carolina to see the Jersey in-laws for the holidays. And that I need to reconsider not attending this one. Y'all tell Shafer to keep it clean this year. I'll work on making sure Dabo only dances in private.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom