Clemson ticket sales at the moment. | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson ticket sales at the moment.

The 2 games we have had so far, it seems to me Met Life might want to get out of the deal, neither crowd was anywhere near capacity. Notre Dame is probably the only school that might sell out.

there was 60k + there for PSU, and will be more for ND. The stadium holds 80k, I don't see why they would want to get out of that?

Fixed

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

3rd tier team? have you been paying any attention the past couple years? by the end of last season we were a top 15 team

The sign of a good fanbase is when your fans reach the upper deck (300 level) of our away section.

Only two Big East teams ever did. West Virginia (occasionally) and Virginia Tech (often).

Others who have overflowed up there since the 90s include (in no particular order): Tennessee, ND, Michigan, Florida, Florida State, Texas, Ohio State, Auburn, Penn State. Maybe Oklahoma too, but I recall thataway section not being as full as I expected. Played them in that mediocre period between Switzer and Stoops.

Good company to be in.
We have a great fanbase...overwhelmed BC the first year they were in the ACC and we played them on the road...happy to have the Cuse in the ACC and Louisville next year...gonna be a great conference!!!

We have a great fanbase...overwhelmed BC the first year they were in the ACC and we played them on the road...happy to have the Cuse in the ACC and Louisville next year...gonna be a great conference!!!

For whatever it's worth, every fan base overwhelms BC. Because they have a bad fanbase in a big city that people like to visit (also where a lot of alums live). We used to take over that place in the 90s. Two large sections on opposite sides of the field. It was practically a home game. Can't wait to start doing that to them again. Drives the superfans crazy.

The way the university has of releasing tickets that seemed previously unavailable makes it easier to pick a broken nose than pick a final attendance number at this point.

Channel 9 sports reports a "sell out is expected". How about that, though I'll believe that when I see it.

Win the crowd, and you win your freedom. Need a good showing Saturday, hope you can keep 43k or so of them coming back. Even though it won't be until November...against the worst team in the league.

Win the crowd, and you win your freedom. Need a good showing Saturday, hope you can keep 43k or so of them coming back. Even though it won't be until November...against the worst team in the league.
Good news is that most of the leaves will have fallen by November.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

For whatever it's worth, every fan base overwhelms BC. Because they have a bad fanbase in a big city that people like to visit (also where a lot of alums live). We used to take over that place in the 90s. Two large sections on opposite sides of the field. It was practically a home game. Can't wait to start doing that to them again. Drives the superfans crazy.

BC's first ACC home game in their 2005 inaugural ACC season was vs. Florida St. The 'Noles fans were all over the place that Friday night.

Syracuse (WSYR-TV) – SU says ticket sales are brisk and adds there's a chance they could come close or even sellout the Dome for the Orange's first ever ACC home football game.

There is a buzz around town. I am actually overhearing people talking about going to the game.

There is a buzz around town. I am actually overhearing people talking about going to the game.
Yeah but are the other 87 year olds at your senior center going to be able to make it up the hill to the Dome? :)

My buddy just called me from Charlotte airport. There were dozens of Clem on his plane home. Also got a call from 81N near Lafayette there were 3 car loads coming up decked out in tiger orange. And today's only Thursday. Good stuff

Banner up at Kitty Hoynes last night welcoming Clemson fans. I'll bet that new Marriott across the street has a bunch of them.

The way the university has of releasing tickets that seemed previously unavailable makes it easier to pick a broken nose than pick a final attendance number at this point.

I think that shows that they are releasing all the different hold-backs, that's why new seats keep coming available. That tells me we are going to have a big crowd.

Yeah but are the other 87 year olds at your senior center going to be able to make it up the hill to the Dome? :)

We're tying our Scooters together and going up as a convoy. Going up is easy. Coming back down however -- 24 drunk geezers on Scooters can make quite a mess with a little momentum.

And it's 89. Time stands still for no man.

Banner up at Kitty Hoynes last night welcoming Clemson fans. I'll bet that new Marriott across the street has a bunch of them.

That's the perfect place for them to stay. Armory square.

I gotta say, SU did something smart here...it seems that they released the 3rd tier cheaper seats on the visiting side last week and held a bunch for the home side and end zones until this week. In other words...the side of the stadium most likely to be on camera is going to be virtually full...there will be some small gaps up on high in the end zones and home side corners, but I dont think will be visible on the tube (and even those I bet will be reduced by half between now and kickoff)

Smart (or lucky but probably very planned).

Good news is that most of the leaves will have fallen by November.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

You coming to the game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, we always fill up both end zones at BC.

We're tying our Scooters together and going up as a convoy. Going up is easy. Coming back down however -- 24 drunk geezers on Scooters can make quite a mess with a little momentum.

And it's 89. Time stands still for no man.
Hoverround takes me where I wanna go...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom