Clemson vs Va Tech Thread... | Syracusefan.com

Clemson vs Va Tech Thread...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Cyyx4h5WgAIdGxy.jpg

Nothing for Hokie fans to cheer for yet.

For that I'm thankful.

Keeps up like this and there's zero drama tomorrow.

If Wisc destroys PSU in the B1G Championship... No chance they switch out OSU for them? Probably not but that's the only chance at mayhem.

Lol... Va Tech is just out of control at this point.

Clemson v Va Tech. I can't root for either and it's not in a Georgetown or UConn kind no of way.

Watching the game in the fourth and it appeared as though the refs saw Clemson's orange pants and thought Syracuse was playing throwing flag after flag. Thankfully, Clemson scored in spite of the refs.

How the heck did we beat Virginia Tech?

Clemson has some real gripes against the officials. Phantom holding calls, spots favoring VT. They were screwed against Pitt by some pass interferences against them that were unexplainable.

I want them to win for the sole purpose of keeping Penn State out of the final four.

That should do it. The final four will be undefeated Alabama, and the 3 one loss teams: OSU, Washington and Clemson.

Penn State will be no. 5 and will cry bloody murder. I can live with that.

Clemson has some real gripes against the officials. Phantom holding calls, spots favoring VT. They were screwed against Pitt by some pass interferences against them that were unexplainable.

I want them to win for the sole purpose of keeping Penn State out of the final four.
And let's not forget the four delay of game penalties on back to back late fourth quarter key possessions, one of which enable VATech to get the ball back and score. It was almost like the refs were there to ensure VATech won.

And let's not forget the four delay of game penalties on back to back late fourth quarter key possessions, one of which enable VATech to get the ball back and score. It was almost like the refs were there to ensure VATech won.

how did this happen? was Swofford in a coma?

how did this happen? was Swofford in a coma?

It's obvious to me that the refs didn't get the memo from Swofford. That, or VATech supporters influen$ed the referees more than the Clemson supports.*

*Old law joke: The judge calls counsel for both parties into chambers and proceeds to chew out the defense counsel for offering a $5000 bribe to decide for the defense. The defense attorney was shamed and overwrought with fear and grief, that is until the judge proceed to rip apart the plaintiff's counsel for offering the judge a $10,000 bribe. After lecturing both counsel on the virtues of the law, extolling the high moral standards required of the legal profession. Finally the judge stated there was only one thing left to do. Both attorneys felt so low they would need a ladder to reach a snake's belly. The judge whips out his check book and writes a check for $5,000 handing it to the plaintiff's counsel. "Now," stated the judge, "We can begin this trial on equal footing."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom