Club 44 | Syracusefan.com

Club 44

Bosoxtodd

Walk On
A couple of years ago I surprised my wife with front row tickets to an Orange game in the dome. Being from northern NY, Syracuse basketball is her favorite thing in the world. As an addition, I bought two passes to the 44 club, which really was a nice addition to our experience.
Again for Christmas this year, I bought her tickets for the upcoming Va Tech game, only a few rows behind the Cuse bench. But when I started looking into Club 44, I don't see any tickets for sale. And to be honest, I really don't remember where I bought our club tickets last time...whether it was on Stubhub or Ticketmaster.
Did they change the rules regarding Club 44? Are only club members now allowed?

I know for sure that, if you have a myCuse account, you can buy them on Ticketmaster. If you can't find them, call the box office and they will help you out.

What does Club 44 get you? I've considered buying passes before but it was my understanding that the passes basically serve as a cover charge to get into the club. Does a pass come with free/discounted food or drink?

What does Club 44 get you? I've considered buying passes before but it was my understanding that the passes basically serve as a cover charge to get into the club. Does a pass come with free/discounted food or drink?

a nice location to gather with friends and cocktails

The passes simply get you in the door.

it's definitely a nice addition to seeing a game, especially since we get to games so infrequently. Last time there we got in early. Sat and had cocktails and appetizers. Then went back in at halftime. They have a coat check room in the club which is definitely a perk. The only thing the club lacked was a restroom.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom