CNY Central Article-Drummond Statement | Syracusefan.com

CNY Central Article-Drummond Statement

"There's a lot of things going on that we don't know about," explains Drummond, "I know a lot of things led to him leaving, and it just doesn't come down to him. You've got to look at the (SU Athletic Director), the president, so a lot of things led to him leaving, so don't fault Doug, he's doing the best for him and his family."

This one really stands out to me!!

Damn. Unless I'm reading way to far between the lines, TGD is gone. IMO, this would be a MUCH bigger loss than DM

Drummond lost all credibility with the middle school yearbook is racist rant.

Damn. Unless I'm reading way to far between the lines, TGD is gone. IMO, this would be a MUCH bigger loss than DM

Just out of curiosity, how did you get that interpretation from anything in that article? Not calling you out--just curious, because I read your post before clicking on the link, and I didn't see anything that would lead to that conclusion.

Just out of curiosity, how did you get that interpretation from anything in that article? Not calling you out--just curious, because I read your post before clicking on the link, and I didn't see anything that would lead to that conclusion.

Some people are more inclined to jump.

I'm going off topic, but check out this blast from the past.

Includes a Derek Brower reference, too!

I think they know who the new chancellor will be and that it is this guy.

deanwormer.jpg

It has been written on here from some insiders that he might be gone, so I don't think it's that big of a jump. I took it originally that maybe he was part of the problem but it very well may have been that him potentially leading made the problem worse.

We've heard from other places that if the munchkin and DM were to leave, TGD wasn't far behind. To hear Drummond's cryptic quote, "You've got to look at the (SU Athletic Director), the president, so a lot of things led to him leaving, so don't fault Doug, he's doing the best for him and his family." it doesn't sound like a very stable situation.

Like I said, maybe I'm reading way too far into it.

looks like chakka scored a late TD...Marrone upset at the University..hmm could he be as naive as many of us were made out to be??

I've been guessing what his reasons might be along with just about everybody else on this forum.

Maybe something in his contract negotiation rubbed him the wrong way?

Maybe his relationship with the administration rubbed him the wrong way?

Maybe he decided that he didn't enjoy coaching college ball as much as he thought he would?

Could be some family issue?

Maybe movin on up to the east side?

Maybe tristan's posts finally got to him?

After weighing all the speculation over the past week I think it's safe to say that he wants out.

Who knows why? You'll hear all kinds of reasons thrown around, Almost like when someone decides to divorce. He said, she said. We'll probably never really know.