Coach K. Classes | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Coach K. Classes

On the local radio show after the game he was complaining about the call on the last play. I have to imagine he was complaining about the no call and then the foul that led to Fts for Malachi.

I was at the game... Fun to beat them at Cameron!!!!

when I first saw the video I was trying to come up with ways to let K off the hook, because I like and respect the guy. I'm having a harder time now, because those players wanted to say GG after the game and he blew by it like a sore loser. I fully understand being a sore loser. but then I remembered when K lost to some . . . . team in the first round of the tourney a couple years ago and went to the locker room to congratulate them. get over yourself K. and duke fans. is there anyone worse than a duke fan, seriously. ok leave Yukon and gtown fans out of it. and nova. and st johns. ok duke fans aren't the worst but holy hell they try.

I'm on the Duke board. They won't even respond to me anymore, and I've been nothing but nice and classy. Gotta say I'm very disappointed.

refs do tend to get off the court pretty quick after games. They're rarely there after the handshake lines.

And I can tell ya, that's rarely a bad plan. Nobody came to see the refs, so don't stick around. I mean, don't sprint away like you're in fear for your life, just make sure your partners are okay, and make a business-like exit.

th

And I can tell ya, that's rarely a bad plan. Nobody came to see the refs, so don't stick around. I mean, don't sprint away like you're in fear for your life, just make sure your partners are okay, and make a business-like exit.
But what if a fight breaks out?

But what if a fight breaks out?

In that situation, the game is over and it's not your problem. There's security there for a reason and tons of cameras to record it all. Remember why cops hate breaking up domestic fights. :cool:

K is normally pretty classy in defeat. I think he was looking for the refs but that's no excuse not to shake hands with your opponents.

I know JB is pretty good at the lightning quick handshake after a tough loss but I've never seen him blow off a whole team.

K is normally pretty classy in defeat. I think he was looking for the refs but that's no excuse not to shake hands with your opponents.

I know JB is pretty good at the lightning quick handshake after a tough loss but I've never seen him blow off a whole team.
After 3 losses in a row, the class is running a little low. I can understand that. Especially after a loss that goes to the last second.

My buddy and his girlfriend were there. He goes to Duke for law school but went to cuse undergrad. He rocked his cuse gear. I guess he got heckled pretty hard leaving and some dumb broad threw his bills hat into a crowd and he lost it.

Chick probably
Couldn't even name the Duke starters.

I am personally amazed.
I wonder if he was "amazed" by the charge call against CJ Fair two years ago, for some reason I don't think his press conference then reflected the same terminology

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom