Coach Mac t shirts | Syracusefan.com

Coach Mac t shirts

ssmorol

Walk On
My niece in Florida has a screen printing business on the side... When I want shirts, I go to her.
Anyhow, I am going to make some coach Mac shirts for some of my buddies and me. Just thought some of you might be interested. Will probably be about 12-13 bucks or so per shirt. This is a mock up I did... She always does a better job when it comes to the actual shirts.
Thoughts?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170830-084009.png
    Screenshot_20170830-084009.png
    272.8 KB · Views: 130
Any chance for "God Love 'Em" in quotes on the back? Serious question.

If she could match the font/look of the team jersey patch, I'd be interested.

Not a bad idea... I'll check with her. She said she should be able to give me a mock up tonight, so I'll let you know.

I'd be in for 1 or two for sure. Agree with matching the patch and the quote on back

My niece in Florida has a screen printing business on the side... When I want shirts, I go to her.
Anyhow, I am going to make some coach Mac shirts for some of my buddies and me. Just thought some of you might be interested. Will probably be about 12-13 bucks or so per shirt. This is a mock up I did... She always does a better job when it comes to the actual shirts.
Thoughts?

I think they should say "Coach Mac" rather than just "Mac". My two cents.

Cost will be a little bit more because of writing on the back as well... But worth it in my opinion... Great suggestion!
Still waiting on her design... Going to have it soon... Hoping to have all orders done by this weekend and see if she can ship them so we have them before the next game

Sorry guys... Looks like a no go... Life gets in the way as always... Not sure if she ever finished the design but they are fleeing Florida right now. Would have been nice to have for this Saturday. Oh well

Sorry guys... Looks like a no go... Life gets in the way as always... Not sure if she ever finished the design but they are fleeing Florida right now. Would have been nice to have for this Saturday. Oh well
If it ends up being revisited, I'd still be in.