Coaches should just leave the field... | Syracusefan.com

Coaches should just leave the field...

A Clockwork Orange

2022 Cali Winner (Overall Record)
They need to start prepping for NC State NOW. That first quarter was pathetic. Did they put in the wrong tapes with two weeks to prepare? It certainly doesn't look like they had any idea what Clemson was going to do in the 1st quarter.

I guess this is what you get when their OC makes more money than our HC. Hopefully they settle down here in the 2nd.

Well you can't fault McDonald. Great to see the playbook opened up when you have the #3 team in the nation in the house.

MIC_Its_A_Slaughter-front-large.jpg

How the **** do none of our players have any idea What is going on? This looks exactly like Northwestern. How many "miscommunications" can one team have?

I've been beyond underwhelmed with our coaching this year.

We look no more prepared today than we did against PSU or Northwestern. Wasted time outs and blown coverages everywhere.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

I don't understand.

Where's that offense I saw v northwesterns 5th team, Wagner and Tulane?

Why doesn't hunt have a 150+ rating????

I rely on this board for good insight.

So confused.

I don't understand.

Where's that offense I saw v northwesterns 5th team, Wagner and Tulane?

Why doesn't hunt have a 150+ rating????

I rely on this board for good insight.

So confused.

Seriously, what's your ing point?

How the **** do none of our players have any idea What is going on? This looks exactly like Northwestern. How many "miscommunications" can one team have?
That is another aspect of being a lesser football player than what Clemson has - comprehension of the game isn't at their level.

Maybe that this board doesn't know a lot about football?

44cuse

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk -

Why are you here then

Why are you here then

What are you talking about? I was only pointing out the point K was making. Question was asked, I answered it.

There's plenty of other reasons to come here outside of football analysis. I doubt many people come here for analysis.

44cuse

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

What are you talking about? I was only pointing out the point K was making. Question was asked, I answered it.

There's plenty of other reasons to come here outside of football analysis. I doubt many people come here for analysis.

44cuse

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk -
Kids...

Kids...

Genius point. And here i was thinking that the syracuse message boards are where the great football minds of our generation all come to post.

There is no need to be so smug and condescending. Happy you were able to make your point though, and prove all the talking heads you know best. Glad you got get out your "told you so."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom