Cobra Kai | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Cobra Kai

Who is everyone’s favorite characters? There’s gotta be one of those fantasy draft things for this where you put together the best team with each character being a certain amount of points or whatever.

I’d say Silver is my favorite. He’s hands down the best fighter in the Valley and is also a complete maniac, but since he got off the coke, he’s very cunning also. The inevitable fight between him and Chozen is going to be epic! That’s the only guy who could match Silver in fighting skills and in raw insanity.

Miguel's mom.

So my wife daughter and I tried my stupid idea of doing like a Dojo Draft.

You needed a sensei, male champion, female champion, an adult, a current character who isn’t trained but who you could train, and an idiot.

The “adult” is supposed to be a non karate adult who purportedly would try to keep you from spiraling into karate rivalry oblivion.

The “idiot” is just a side character for fun/comic relief in your Dojo.

We did eight rounds so you could get the required positions but also have some depth.

The ranking system is just whatever man, you know a bad ass Dojo when you see one.

Here’s how ours came out - who wins?

Wife Dojo
Samantha LaRusso
Hawk
Daniel (Sensei)
Dimitri
Penis Breath
Carmen (Adult)
Stingray (Idiot)
Anthony Laruso (Future Trainee)

Daughter Dojo
Terry Silver (Sensei)
Miguel
Debate Team Girl
Piper
Amanda (Adult)
Kenny
Gym girl (Future Trainee. This is the girl Kenny had a crush on at school)
Moon (Idiot)

Mine
Robbie
Johnny (Sensei)
Tori
Kyler
Aisha
Chozen (Adult)
Councilperson Roberts (Idiot)
Kenny’s Brother (Future Trainee)

This looks completely ridiculous. I'll watch it all in 3 days.

Amazing.

Cannot freaking wait until September 9th. It's unbelievable how much this series means to me -- lol!

Good to see that Miguel shed about 30 pounds from season 4, and now "looks" like a teenager again.

Amazing.

Cannot freaking wait until September 9th. It's unbelievable how much this series means to me -- lol!

Good to see that Miguel shed about 30 pounds from season 4, and now "looks" like a teenager again.
He had to lean up to play Blue Beetle.

Did they show Barnes and I didn’t recognize him or are they hiding him?

So my wife daughter and I tried my stupid idea of doing like a Dojo Draft.

You needed a sensei, male champion, female champion, an adult, a current character who isn’t trained but who you could train, and an idiot.

The “adult” is supposed to be a non karate adult who purportedly would try to keep you from spiraling into karate rivalry oblivion.

The “idiot” is just a side character for fun/comic relief in your Dojo.

We did eight rounds so you could get the required positions but also have some depth.

The ranking system is just whatever man, you know a bad ass Dojo when you see one.

Here’s how ours came out - who wins?

Wife Dojo
Samantha LaRusso
Hawk
Daniel (Sensei)
Dimitri
Penis Breath
Carmen (Adult)
Stingray (Idiot)
Anthony Laruso (Future Trainee)

Daughter Dojo
Terry Silver (Sensei)
Miguel
Debate Team Girl
Piper
Amanda (Adult)
Kenny
Gym girl (Future Trainee. This is the girl Kenny had a crush on at school)
Moon (Idiot)

Mine
Robbie
Johnny (Sensei)
Tori
Kyler
Aisha
Chozen (Adult)
Councilperson Roberts (Idiot)
Kenny’s Brother (Future Trainee)

Going off who wins a tourney, it's yours. Your wife has the worst probably.

Is it me or did the body double for Sam get a lot worse in season 4, she wasn't even close.

Going off who wins a tourney, it's yours. Your wife has the worst probably.

Right? I sorta cheated by making my “Adult” Chozen. There is no way that dude is talking me down from going full nuclear on the whole valley!

Sensei Kim Da-Eun vs. Julie Pierce

Kreese is on the lamb and ends up at a certain undergroundfight club in Mexico, leading to Miguel's father finding out about him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom