Cocaine Bear | Syracusefan.com

Cocaine Bear

That’s awesome. And doubly so that Banks directed it. Looking forward to some absurdist comedy.

Please tell me this is another "who is going to JB's successor" thread cuz im all in on the Cocaine Bear

I think Cocaine Bear could be an upgrade in several areas and he’d be far less likely to suddenly blow up on the local media in post game pressers. Don’t even tell me Cocaine Bear wouldn’t be a terror on the recruiting circuit.

It cracks me up so much that the IKEA dude from TikTok is in this (though based on the trailer, I'm guessing he will not survive...)

Having worked in retail growing up, his brand of comedy hits so good.

My 92 yr old father law laughed hard at the trailer

Probably will be the first movie since top gun I’ll go see in a theater
Liked watching the broadcast of the SU-Holy Cross game today. I think Eads did play by play and was more retrained and professional. And I thought whoever did the color/analysis (I think it was Johnny Gadamowitz), provided a number of good insights for someone like me, who doesn’t understand all the rules and often wonders why a penalty was called. He provided explanations but they were to the point and the broadcast moved forward quickly.

Liked the performance of the team. They look like what I thought a Gary Gait coached team would look like: extremely dynamic and creative on offense (perhaps a few too many back handed passes and shots) but innovative and fun to watch. Huge massive change over the offenses we have been sentenced to have to watch the last 5 years or so. It is amazing what a difference a good incoming class of players, aided by some really promising looking transfers, can do.

But the other thing I really liked was the heavy rotation of ’Cocaine Bear’ ads. It might be stupid and I doubt the premise can be pulled off for 90 minutes, but at the least, it makes for a wonderful trailer.

Probably only going to see these for another week or so (I think it premieres 2/24) so I am going to enjoy these while they last. The worst thing about ACCN is the limited inventory of commercials, most of which you never want to see more than once in your lifetime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom