Coleman | Syracusefan.com

Coleman

Dude has shown up to play this year. People get on him for not rebounding more, but after three knee surgeries how much elevation does he have left? He's giving it his all though, which is really nice to see. Respect.

I saw one guy in Orange out there busting his butt. What would when without the injuries.
I am in too much shock to say anything e!we fight now.

Agree. Who would have been onboard if I said that by the first week of December, Coleman would be our best player? For that matter, really our only player.

I've been hard on him during his time here (when he wasn't injured), but you know what, he's the only dude by FAR I'm proud of tonight. Great game, great heart.

He really looked like the only guy who cared tonight.

I saw one guy in Orange out there busting his butt. What would have been without the injuries.
I am in too much shock to say anything e!se
right now.

He ran the floor and got rewarded with a big offensive foul for posting up right under the basket for a entry pass in transition. Things that make you say facepalm.

He ran the floor and got rewarded with a big offensive foul for posting up right under the basket for a entry pass in transition. Things that make you say facepalm.

That was the floppiest of flops too.

Oh plus it was the third Syracuse possession in a row that ended with an offensive foul call. Double facepalm.

College refs are so stupid when it comes to offensive fouls. Just horrible. I've played basketball my whole life and never once have I fallen down when someone tries posting me up. Pure garbage. Should be an automatic technical.

I saw one guy in Orange out there busting his butt. What would have been without the injuries.
I am in too much shock to say anything e!se
right now.

I with we could Coleman's heart in Roberson's body. Similar to Trob and Mookie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors