Colgate on Nov 11 ... Season Opener | Syracusefan.com

Colgate on Nov 11 ... Season Opener

I love it when we beat my ex-boss's team! Other other team I like beating early other than Colgate is Cornell. The guys I know from Cornell have big egos.
You have stumbled on to the truth. I worked with a guy from Cornell and he thought his crap didn't stink. every time we beat them, he would say something about the IQ's of our team.

upload_2016-5-19_11-15-31.jpeg

Consecutive Friday night basketball games before Saturday (afternoon? noon?) home football games. Madness.

Playing Colgate is stupid. The Hamilton, NY recruiting area does nothing for us.

We need to stop living in the past with these guys and move on. This game helps them more than it helps us.

Colgate fans are just the meanest people ever!

Consecutive Friday night basketball games before Saturday (afternoon? noon?) home football games. Madness.
Yeah, that's pretty crazy. Why not open on the 10th?

Playing Colgate is stupid. The Hamilton, NY recruiting area does nothing for us.

We need to stop living in the past with these guys and move on. This game helps them more than it helps us.

See my ex-boss comment!

I too equate Colgate with UConn.

Who cares we beat the snot out of them every year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom