Colgate Postgame Thoughts | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Colgate Postgame Thoughts

The team pulled together and played as a unit the last 15 mins or so. Hopefully they will learn from both the first half and the second half, continue to grow as a team and drop the individualism. Obviously it won’t happen overnight, but Autry may need to tighten the reins as far as what he’s allowing attitude wise. Let’s build off this!
Not sure about the attitude part, but the individualism definitely needs to be addressed. Play as a team, win or lose as a team.

Hope that comeback brings the team together in a meaningful way.
if this doesn’t nothing will. They need to play for each other and not the stat books.

Not sure about the attitude part, but the individualism definitely needs to be addressed. Play as a team, win or lose as a team.
I’d love to know what they are doing in practice. Would explain a lot of things.

We lose this game last year. This is--if nothing else--progress.
This a thousand times! I thought this was a great win. This was the first real measuring stick for Red - restore order in a once one sided series - and he passed. I don't care how they did it. As you said this is a loss last year. First real tangible evidence of a positive change.

game threads are fun and i don't understand people who want them to be calm and proper

I never understood the people who get upset about what was said in the game threads. We are reacting to exactly what we are currently seeing on the floor/field etc. These arent some long-winded thought-out posts they are just off-the-fly remarks made in the moment. I never take anything in the game threads seriously.

Last edited:
A win is a win but Red looked a bit in over his head tonight. He will get better I have no doubt about that but some defensive decisions and substitution patterns didn't make any sense whatsoever.

Thank freaking god we won that game. Was great to see the guys grow a set of nuts and do what they needed to do. Hopefully getting booed off the court was the wake up call they needed. I have no idea what the rest of the season looks like.

It's a learning curve for him too. Plus there was just so much riding on this game mentally for everyone

A win is a win but Red looked a bit in over his head tonight. He will get better I have no doubt about that but some defensive decisions and substitution patterns didn't make any sense whatsoever.

Thank freaking god we won that game. Was great to see the guys grow a set of nuts and do what they needed to do. Hopefully getting booed off the court was the wake up call they needed. I have no idea what the rest of the season looks like.
Did they get booed?

Mintz can cause me agita, but tonight I think the way we were shooting from outside I don't think he could have done anything better than he did late in the game. His drives with a foul were critical. Bell and Judah were our offense.

2nd half was fun but team still has some glaring flaws. Hopefully they’re working on that as the season goes on

Anyone else glad game threads disappear right after the game?
Agree but how long would you keep it open? I always have more to add but it has to be closed at some point!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom