Conflicting info... Is tonight's game. 7 p.m. or 8 p.m.? | Syracusefan.com

Conflicting info... Is tonight's game. 7 p.m. or 8 p.m.?

Just looked and YES Network on my guide shows 8pm. Had been assuming the game was at 7pm

How can I watch if I have YouTube TV and don't have YES?

Just looked and YES Network on my guide shows 8pm. Had been assuming the game was at 7pm
IIRC, one of the sports announcers on local Syracuse TV said that the tip time was moved from 7 to 8 to give SU a little more time to fix the roof leak, which was discovered just before the WBB game was set to tip off last night.

It is 8 pm eastern (7 Central from my purposes) on my channel guide.

IIRC, one of the sports announcers on local Syracuse TV said that the tip time was moved from 7 to 8 to give SU a little more time to fix the roof leak, which was discovered just before the WBB game was set to tip off last night.
This cannot be true. ESPN.com has had it at 8 p.m. for at least a week

SU announced the new 8 PM start time at NOON yesterday, long before there was a leak.

This cannot be true. ESPN.com has had it at 8 p.m. for at least a week
Yes network had it listed at 8 also when i checked last weekend.

It was definitely originally scheduled for 7 p.m. I checked the Cuse app two days ago for the game time and it was listed as 7 p.m.

I believe it. There’s been a recent run on duck tape at home depot

as OX noted above, it was slated as 7 but then just yesterday changed to 8

I believe it. There’s been a recent run on duck tape at home depot
Shouldn't the new roof be under warranty? Or did they try and save money and for go it? :)

Is Hulu TV a good option for cuse basketball? It has the ACCN but appears to lack the regionals that we’re often slated? Im signing up for this or youtube tonight

Is Hulu TV a good option for cuse basketball? It has the ACCN but appears to lack the regionals that we’re often slated? Im signing up for this or youtube tonight
Youtube won't do u any good if u rely on NESN... They dropped that... Not sure about Yes...

They changed it a couple of days ago along with the time for Sunday's game. It has nothing to do with the roof. I think tonight's time change may have to do with the time of a leadership event that is about to start. The event ends shortly before the original game start time. It is a big event for all of the volunteer University leaders including the Alumni Board on which I serve. But not sure that is the reason either, but if we run over it would have conflicted with the original game time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom