Congrats to Macky! | Syracusefan.com

Congrats to Macky!

13864230-mmmain.jpg
Graduated Cum Laude in 7 semesters while playing division 1 football. Don't ever bet against him!

13864230-mmmain.jpg
Graduated Cum Laude in 7 semesters while playing division 1 football. Don't ever bet against him!

Our arms will be open just like yours when we welcome you back to Syracuse, Macky!!!

That would be outstanding if he could learn this offensive system. Then he would have Marrone's "multiple" pro based, and this Briles/Leach spread

RMH44 said:
Hopefully Dino's are also open.

Graduated from SU. Doubtful.

Admins, is there a way to dig out the thread from February 2010 when Macky was given a scholarship? If I remember correctly it was just about unanimous that HCDM was doing Coach Mac a solid by offering his grandson and that he would never play here. It would be a very entertaining read.

Admins, is there a way to dig out the thread from February 2010 when Macky was given a scholarship? If I remember correctly it was just about unanimous that HCDM was doing Coach Mac a solid by offering his grandson and that he would never play here. It would be a very entertaining read.

Macky was a great kid and performed well for his limitations, but Aaron Donald says Hi.;) That said he will be a great coach.

Right after Macky committed, I got an IM from the late, great Orangeyes [RIP, Dan -- miss you, buddy] talking about Macky. His take at the time was that Macky was too small, only about 5-11, too small, and that his only chance to contribute would come as a snapper--which is still an important role on the team. That was the general consensus from a LOT of CNY posters who were familiar with him, not just singling Dan out.

For Macky to play as an undersized true frosh, start as a sophomore and do what he did throughout his career is a testimony to his hard work. Kid really maximized his ability, and even got a look at the NFL level. Not bad for a kid who was too small.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom