Congrats to Virginia | Syracusefan.com

Congrats to Virginia

Can't believe 1/2 the clowns on TV saying Michigan.

No doubt.

Not sure if I agree with our 1 seed, though it is DEFINITELY nice to have the recognition ... Michigan I thought would have the 1, win or lose... Syracuse looks like they have a good road to make the round of 16... Good luck to you guys...

100% agree with UVA getting the #1 seed

Clearly were the best ACC team all year

I was a UVA supporter earlier in the year, but by the time of the Tennessee loss I was backing off them a lot. Should have stuck with them, a very solid impressive team all around. Bennett is a hell of a coach.

I was a UVA supporter earlier in the year, but by the time of the Tennessee loss I was backing off them a lot. Should have stuck with them, a very solid impressive team all around. Bennett is a hell of a coach.

I'll give you credit for that; you were the lone man praising Virginia when everyone was chalking that up as an automatic win back in December.

Only 1 team from a major conference pulled off the double double this year... Regular Season and Conference Title.

Virginia went out and earned it. Numbers were not great for a 1 seed, but everybody else fell apart. No problem with giving it to them.

I'll give you credit for that; you were the lone man praising Virginia when everyone was chalking that up as an automatic win back in December.

My Dad is an alum and he and my brother follow the team pretty closely. my brother was pimping them for a while in the offseason and then in the beginning of the year, right up until they started to drop some games. I certainly never thought they'd be this good.

With Lville coming into the league next year, it will be mighty interesting to see if Bennett can use this year as a springboard to build a consistent top 25 or so team.

19-2 combined ACC record. Regular season and tourney champs. That's a 1 seed.

The fact that they weren't a lock #1 tells you how bad their out of conference was.

I was glad to see Virginia get it...but i see them as the snowball ad Michigan St as hell. Michigan St fully healthy is probably the team to beat in the whole tournament

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom