Cooney haters | Syracusefan.com

Cooney haters

patcuse

Scout Team
Just saw the replay of the Clemson 3 to tie the game. Many posters were blaming Trevor for the open look. He was on the opposite side it was Gbinije side. Ball went into the post and Trevor collapsed down from opposite side. Ball was never on his side of the zone. I guess haters can make things up.

Just saw the replay of the Clemson 3 to tie the game. Many posters were blaming Trevor for the open look. He was on the opposite side it was Gbinije side. Ball went into the post and Trevor collapsed down from opposite side. Ball was never on his side of the zone. I guess haters can make things up.

It was Lydon who collapsed in. The shot came from his wing...but we blame Cooney...it's the new normal here

It was Lydon who collapsed in. The shot came from his wing...but we blame Cooney...it's the new normal here

Every single post I saw (maybe there was one, I don't know...) noted that it was Lydon. I think a few people pointed out that Cooney collapsed on his side. Can you find a post where someone blamed Cooney?

people dont hate cooney. What they dont like is the group that continues to support the fact that he is a good shooter. The coon dog is our version of charley hustle. If he played on any one of a dozen or more solid JB teams he would be a role player at most getting 15 no more than 20 minutes a game.

kcsu said:
people dont hate cooney.

Sure they don't.

You gotta be quicker reading some of the posts. In fact one of the haters called him an a-hole in chat last night.

Ghost said:
Every single post I saw (maybe there was one, I don't know...) noted that it was Lydon. I think a few people pointed out that Cooney collapsed on his side. Can you find a post where someone blamed Cooney?

Lydon was the center. In that wing should have been Mali.

I dont get involved in many of the chats. Calling anyone an A hole on a site like this isnt something that i would be too concerned about. As all of us realize that the poster would be out of line. My sense is that TC is a really good kid and great teammate. So when it comes to a discussion about that aspect of any player it should be off limit. However when anyone decides to question his talent or his game play it should be allowed.

I dont get involved in many of the chats. Calling anyone an A hole on a site like this isnt something that i would be too concerned about. As all of us realize that the poster would be out of line. My sense is that TC is a really good kid and great teammate. So when it comes to a discussion about that aspect of any player it should be off limit. However when anyone decides to question his talent or his game play it should be allowed.

I really thought our fans were more intelligent though. Cooney isn't JJ Redick, but he has played ok for the most part this year. I think if people really are mad at our performance so far in ACC play, their frustration really should be at Gbinije and not Cooney. So yes, I do think their is some blind hate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom