Trevor attempting his layup vs Pitt:

200.gif

Trevor at the end of the ND game:

giphy.gif

Trevor attempting his layup vs Pitt:

200.gif

Trevor at the end of the ND game:

giphy.gif
Thats pretty funny but it wasnt just coincidence that he made those two big deep shots down the stretch to break NDs back, some talent involved too!

Thats pretty funny but it wasnt just coincidence that he made those two big deep shots down the stretch to break NDs back, some talent involved too!

not meant as a burn against Trevor. Of course there is skill in any shot that goes in, no matter how crazy it looks.

not meant as a burn against Trevor. Of course there is skill in any shot that goes in, no matter how crazy it looks.
I just saw a replay this morning of his final 3, i cant believe how deep it was. For some reason live it seemed closer to the line. What worries me a tiny bit about TC, when BJ releases a 3 lately it usually looks good to me right out of his hand (same w G). With Trevor lately i have no idea

I just saw a replay this morning of his final 3, i cant believe how deep it was. For some reason live it seemed closer to the line. What worries me a tiny bit about TC, when BJ releases a 3 lately it usually looks good to me right out of his hand (same w G). With Trevor lately i have no idea

On a lot of Trevor's shots (including some that go in) he looks like he's got oven mitts for hands when he releases the ball. The deeep 3 last night was a shot like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom