Cooney | Syracusefan.com

Cooney

Rage4CUSE

2018-19 Iggy Hoops NCAA Tourney Record
It's looking more and more like I won't miss Trevor Cooney at all. I'm starting to lose all support I have left for this kid.

Sadly i wont miss him at all. Same exact player since his soph year. Unclutch. Lazy on d way too often. Time for some new blood.

If Richardson makes the 2nd FT in regulation, Cooney probably doesn't even need to take that shot in OT.
As usual, the team left too many pts (7) at the FT line again

It's looking more and more like I won't miss Trevor Cooney at all. I'm starting to lose all support I have left for this kid.

Hit a huge 3 to get us in position. Made the steal we needed. Gbinije passed to him and he was wide open but the play was prob G to go straight in.

Cooney was a help today.

I'm blown away by this thread right now. It wasn't Cooney who hit that cold-blooded and contested three from the corner to even give us a chance in OT? It wasn't Cooney who got that steal at the end?

Yeah, guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Richardson makes the 2nd FT in regulation, Cooney probably doesn't even need to take that shot in OT.
As usual, the team left too many pts (7) at the FT line again

I believe we missed the front end twice. So that means we left 9 at the line.

Lane was hardly wide open and if he did go in prolly fouled and then would need to make 2 FT to win. We all know how that would have turned out. Was a good look to find Coon Dog with an open shot.

Lane was hardly wide open and if he did go in prolly fouled and then would need to make 2 FT to win. We all know how that would have turned out. Was a good look to find Coon Dog with an open shot.
It was the wrong play. No awareness

Brooky03 said:
I'm blown away by this threat right now. It wasn't Cooney who hit that cold-blooded and contested three from the corner to even give us a chance in OT? It wasn't Cooney who go that steal at the end?

Yeah, guy.

To be fair, the corner three was Richardson, Cooney was fouled on the floor prior to his shot.

But I agree with you

CusefanATL said:
You're talking diff cold blooded 3's

Gotcha, didn't think he was corner there, but I know the one your taking about.

Do enjoy a cold blooded three though

I'm blown away by this thread right now. It wasn't Cooney who hit that cold-blooded and contested three from the corner to even give us a chance in OT? It wasn't Cooney who go that steal at the end?
It's because we've seen it before. Cooney can get you close, but he won't push you over the top.

why not just bag on G for inexplicably not taking it to the basket when he had a wide open lane and we only needed 2 to win?

I'm okay with the combo! 5th year Seniors, gotta have this one! :) Just kidding, it was awful to watch it all transpire though after that steal.

Not like gmac agianst gtown in the be tourney now gmac was clutch best end of game heroics I remember from a Cuse player

Hit a huge 3 to get us in position. Made the steal we needed. Gbinije passed to him and he was wide open but the play was prob G to go straight in.

Cooney was a help today.

Well, in the first half...not so much. We need a more consistent 40 minutes - from a lot of people. But you can't have so many empty halves from your SG.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom