Cooney's Shot from Press Row | Syracusefan.com

Cooney's Shot from Press Row

Is Totora the kind of guy to say he "almost" married a supermodel because he walked by her once? What does "literally this close" mean? His seat distance?

Not showing up? It's embedded for me.

It's also posted on FB, here:

It's incredibly easy to sit here and watch this and make all the exclamations about what should have been done in those 6 seconds... so I'm going to do just that.

If he drives that to the rim, something good happens. For sure.

It's incredibly easy to sit here and watch this and make all the exclamations about what should have been done in those 6 seconds... so I'm going to do just that.

If he drives that to the rim, something good happens. For sure.

I think if you are looking to drive, it has to, somehow, end up with G or Mal. If it's a jumpshot, it has to be G or Lydon (because his height will let him get a look regardless of who is on him).

If TC thought there was no other option than to keep the ball, he has to go towards the rim and get it up with enough time for a tip in if he misses.

Could he have gotten closer? Could he have passed?

One thing ... he probably couldn't see the shot clock in the opposite corner from where he drove to.

OrangeXtreme said:
Could he have gotten closer? Could he have passed? One thing ... he probably couldn't see the shot clock in the opposite corner from where he drove to. cms=espn;id=14935721

He would have taken the three, my guess, regardless.

If "this" = the diameter of a basketball, then, yeah, it was this close.

Ugh, watching that replay again, if Cooney's shot got the you know, shooter's bounce, instead of clanking off the rim, Roberson was all alone for the tip in. :(:bang:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom