Cornell Pregame Articles and Videos | Syracusefan.com

Cornell Pregame Articles and Videos

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse at Cornell
Tuesday, April 10, 2018 | 7:00 p.m.

No TV scheduled.

You can only watch online on the Ivy League Network ($$)

Ivy League - Cornell Men's Lacrosse vs Syracuse - 4/10/18

You can also listen to the game on TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM).

DabUAPeVQAA1w-y.jpg

if Su wants to beat cornell then need to win 6x6 game.. cornell won today and allowed 2 settled goals 2 on fast breaks and 6 EM goals. Cornell is scoring 15+ and not getting any EM chances at all

I don't know how all the tier 2 and 3 rights breakdown for lacrosse, but I have to believe that this game would generate a pretty sizable demographic across the northeast. A high income upscale demographic at that.

I think the key to the game is whether Knight comes back from his injury.. when he got hurt he was playing lights out.. His first game back he was way off and let in multiple goals on shots that he was stopping before the injury. Add to that Cornell is playing a bit too aggressive right now and taking some penalties that are giving away a few too many EM chances.

Cornell does not run they just grind and take good shots.. this is right now the best shooting team since Save perc was recorded in 1977. the harvard game was really sloppy and they still scored 15. Su will be the best D they have seen in weeks but again the weather may be marginal which may be an advantage for Cornell as thats all they have played in this year.

Syracuse at Cornell
Tuesday, April 10, 2018 | 7:00 p.m.

No TV scheduled.

You can only watch online on the Ivy League Network ($$)

Ivy League - Cornell Men's Lacrosse vs Syracuse - 4/10/18

You can also listen to the game on TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM).

DabUAPeVQAA1w-y.jpg
Got a question for you folks, is it just me or do the rest of you also find it amazing how little coverage, love, hype, and promotion Syracuse lacrosse gets from the local media? Nothing on the front page of cuse.com yesterday or today about this game. Blows me away. I'd be willing to bet our On The Block guy, Brent Axe, hasn't dedicated a total of sixty minutes of air time since the season began to SU lacrosse. He did find time to declare that this team was rapidly "swirling down the toilet" after the Rutgers loss though. Pretty sad situation, all of the media in Cuse needs to up their game and give this 11 time National Champs program the coverage, respect, and promotion that it has earned and deserves. Get with the program, folks, you've got a gem to work with, polish it up a little and show it off!!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom