Cornell Gameday... | Syracusefan.com

Cornell Gameday...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse at Cornell
Tuesday, April 2, 2024 | 7:00 p.m.

Streaming: ESPN+ ($) | Tom LaFalce and Christian DeGuzman
Radio: TK99 (99.5 FM) ESPN Radio 97.7 FM / WAER (88.3 FM)

GKKQ18JW4AA7XoH

this game is everything for seeding purposes if we want a home game in round 1 imo
need it to make the tournament...losses to Cornell, NC and Virginia and your not getting in FOR FINISHING LAST IN THE ACC

I was planning to go but the weather is going to be pretty poor.

Really not loving the vibes going into this one. Sounds like it’s gonna be cold and wet. Short rest. Cornell coming off a tough loss. Boys are gonna have to come out firing on all cylinders

The Cornell people are saying the exact same thing.

Cold and wet.
Short rest.
Syracuse coming off a tough loss.

So, you're assuming we're going to lose to UNC and Virginia?

There's the spirit!
Np i"m not just, saying Cornell may be the easiest of the bunch...a loss there puts alot of pressure on the staff and players to make the tournament for the first time in 5 years

Gocuse44 does not post after half way through the Hopkins game when we started torching them. His parting words were the brilliant line on Gait - "To busy having a good time on the sidelines no passion and doesn't seem to care..."

Does not come back until we are losing to ND. Must have had some urgent business the last 4 weeks. Or maybe... he is a T!-R!-O!-L!-L!! Ignore button is your friend y'all. Take a lap loser.

hardly a troll been football and basketball season ticket holder for over twenty years.. The fact is we are not that good at lacrosse the last ten years...get lost loser
Must have got an urgent call at half time of that hop game. Hope it all worked out. Delaware weekend game oh man you had jury duty! On a weekend! Hope justice prevailed. And Tuesday night Duke game that darn boss of yours must have given you the night shift! Hate when he does that! But Saturday against ND you found juuuust enough time in your busy schedule.

Sorry about being a little extra spicy earlier. Just feeling tense about this one. As of now I feel like we are still having one heck of a year, but that could change if we do not show up today. As others have said, very winnable game. Along with their known struggles on defense. The Cornell offense has also had some hiccups against better defenses. Our D has been up against some intense competition already and that experience should help today. Tough one last weekend but the gauntlet never ends. Just have to hope the boys have moved on and are hungry for some redemption. No slop. No fancy stuff unless you have to. Have to play with pride.

Sorry about being a little extra spicy earlier. Just feeling tense about this one. As of now I feel like we are still having one heck of a year, but that could change if we do not show up today. As others have said, very winnable game. Along with their known struggles on defense. The Cornell offense has also had some hiccups against better defenses. Our D has been up against some intense competition already and that experience should help today. Tough one last weekend but the gauntlet never ends. Just have to hope the boys have moved on and are hungry for some redemption. No slop. No fancy stuff unless you have to. Have to play with pride.
This team is all business. Not going to say we will win but I know they will bring it tonight.

Cornell-Penn was all about the goalies. Penn kid played great, made 17 saves against a team that was top 3 in shooting %..

the weekend game i think truely it has been under estimated a lot is the fact ND had two weeks off n barely played many games or top comp compared to us. It was clear and noticeable in that first half has ND looked fresher n faster n healthier. Also we just played that cold hobart game prior could been where kohn got sick hiltz wasn’t playing. Think that was a story lines missed by everyone. The second half almost like we finally caught our breath and second wind n played lacrosse. It been pretty brutal for our guys with weekend games into midweek games n schedule we have played. I started to wonder if that’s why kohn maby hasn’t looked as good just been worn down. But whoever said bout refs for all home games makes sense also. Off topic but believe one of announcers mention will lynch studies film and refs cadences? Thought that was interesting n didn’t realize was thing to be study also arnt refs suppose to switch that up so players can’t do exactly that?

Either way this is a huge game. Cuse needs to come out ready to play no sloppy unforced turnovers. Have to hustle for gbs talk on d on picks n of course bury their looks and what is given to them. We have missed some wide open chances this year more then can count on hands it seems. But i agree lost here isn’t super terrible but don’t think good either n def puts a lot more on unc game. Which no don’t think should lose to unc but don’t mean it’s def win either. Of course all rather win today n make it easier on themslves. As if so lose then think def have to take 1 of last 2 n if lose to unc then def need beat uva clearly. Never know how committii will go so not smart to put it all in their hands.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom