Could be that footballs back..but I feel good | Syracusefan.com

Could be that footballs back..but I feel good

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
Cuse surprises this year.

I think Bear being back is much bigger than we had even anticipated.

I’m confident in the young, albeit unproven, linebackers.

Impact players like Trill, Cisco, Harris and Tommy are all playing with a chip on their shoulders.

The OL will likely be ugly, but we’re healthy and fast behind it. hopefully Jordan establishes himself as a threat early forcing opposing defenses to respect the run. They could sellout to defend the pass last year and it hurt banged up receivers like Johnson.

It’s 2020 and we’re about to watch Orange football.

I could go on and on guys, I havent even hit the blue lattes yet, saving that for breakfast.

I’ve got a feeling and I’m never wrong.

Well, 2020 is proving to be the year of " out of left field," so...

Hopefully Tommy can too.
Anyone at the Holy Cross game last season, with eyes, started punchIng the air when Dino kept Tommy in. He was clearly hurt and I don’t think he recovered from that the remainder of the season. His father’s take confirms that.

We see the ascension of a new fan favorite this year

Impact players like Trill, Cisco, Harris and Tommy are all playing with a chip on their shoulders.

The OL will likely be ugly, but we’re healthy and fast behind it. hopefully Jordan establishes himself as a threat early forcing opposing defenses to respect the run. They could sellout to defend the pass last year and it hurt banged up receivers like Johnson.

I could go on and on guys, I havent even hit the blue lattes yet, saving that for breakfast.

OLs are supposed to be ugly. Who wants a pretty OL?

1599868239927.png

If the line can pass protect better, Tommy will shine.
Especially with guys who have proven the ability to get open given the time

I would be surprised if we were real good. I'm hoping for okay. Where we can look forward to most of our games. I think our d-line and d-backs will be very good. I'm just not all that confidant on our offense. I like Benson a lot. But the wide outs look to me, to be a bottom of the league group. The questions on the o-line plus losing our two top backs. I would love to be wrong but I'm hoping for 6-5 and prepared for 3-8

My hope is that the O Line has been called out , stepped on . Slapped , kicked , abused !
It is a position where attitude and rage can be
The difference! I hope they have had enough and play with rage !! And stick it to everyone including me !

Didn't you call to cancel the season multiple times on this site? I really don't understand how some people wanted the season cancelled 3 weeks ago but now they're fully on board with football. What about the kids?

Didn't you call to cancel the season multiple times on this site? I really don't understand how some people wanted the season cancelled 3 weeks ago but now they're fully on board with football. What about the kids?
If they’re to have a season, I am going to root for them.

It seems the ACC/Syracuse have adjusted their precautionary procedures to respond to the athletes higher expectations, and the return to school is being well managed at Syracuse despite a bumpy first week.

The NCAA’s changed eligibility restrictions and players have the ability to opt out at any time per what I understand.

Issues have been raised and publicly addressed on a near daily basis for the past month.