"Countdown to St. John's (Home at MSG Saturday at Noon)" | Syracusefan.com

"Countdown to St. John's (Home at MSG Saturday at Noon)"

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
I see what you did there. ;)

Haha, I love how they try their best to make it a SJU home game. Athletes on the jumbotron to get the crowd fired up. Exciting introductions....fail. 80% of the crowd is Cuse fans.

Last year when we played SJU, they were actually playing pretty well going into the game and it was still 4/5 Cuse fans. This year will be worse for them ;-)

I hope their dance team still has that dude, hes the most entertaining thing about St Johns.

On their board, they are worried about the impending swarm of orange. The game is going to be a sellout (or at least, damn near a sellout) and the only way that can happen is if SU fans have bought tix in droves. If 19K+ are in the building on Saturday, it's got to be at worst a 50/50 split. And when SU gets a lead, SU fans will at least sound like the majority.

I see what you did there. ;)

I_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

On their board, they are worried about the impending swarm of orange. The game is going to be a sellout (or at least, damn near a sellout) and the only way that can happen is if SU fans have bought tix in droves. If 19K+ are in the building on Saturday, it's got to be at worst a 50/50 split. And when SU gets a lead, SU fans will at least sound like the majority.

A 50/50 split is pretty generous to St. John's.

I can't wait to pick up the "home away from the Dome" tshirt.

is there going to be a syracusefan hangout spot before and after

The Blarney is on W 33rd, but as others have mentioned, it's a cluster-fugazi on an SU game day. There's an entire block of bars though, so just go where you find orange.

Stout and Feile are both right next door. Both much, much better than Blarney anyway

I love Feile, and some of the best bar food ever.

yea thats probably where we will be pre-game (10am-ish). Or Stout. Its not popular on this particular board but Blarney is a dump.

yea thats probably where we will be pre-game (10am-ish). Or Stout. Its not popular on this particular board but Blarney is a dump.

Gimme a dumpy bar over a classy bar anyday!

Gimme a dumpy bar over a classy bar anyday!

I wouldn't call Stout or Feile classy. Just a much more pleasant environment to enjoy some beers. Blarney Rock is a claustrophobics worst nightmare.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom