Crazy Thought for '18 Offense | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Crazy Thought for '18 Offense

How do we know he has hands? If you literally mean he has hands, then I suppose you're right. If what you meant was that he has good pass catching hands, how do we know that exactly? Also, there is the issue of being able to run good routes, and get off the defender at the line. It's like all the people who said "just slide Tebo over to TE" in the NFL. You would have to assume that Tebo, who never played TE in his life, just happens to be one of the best 64 tight ends in the world.

Obviously you have not watched him warm up. He throws a pass, it gets thrown back to whoever (Mahoney, Culpepper?), and they underhand toss it to him from 2 feet away. Haven't seen him drop one yet!!

Lol one of our Best QB's ever... Let's switch him to WR! Next year (QB wise), we might be in the best position we've been in, since I started watching Cuse football 15 years ago. We have a fantastic starter, and when he inevitably gets hurt, we have a 4* Elite 11 runner up to come in and play. Why mess with that? This is why we can't have nice things...

Sarcastic comments aside, I was just making discussion about utilizing a supposed future superstar not wasting a year on the bench and our best player, who is often injured, moving to a new position to help team. Imagine ED on a reverse pass chucking the ball down the field to a wide open WR or lining two QB’s in the same backfield? Take Dino ball to the next level.

Sarcastic comments aside, I was just making discussion about utilizing a supposed future superstar not wasting a year on the bench and our best player, who is often injured, moving to a new position to help team. Imagine ED on a reverse pass chucking the ball down the field to a wide open WR or lining two QB’s in the same backfield? Take Dino ball to the next level.

Has having 2 QB's in the same back field ever been successful? No. Future superstar? Maybe. But the kid hasn't played a down and you want to move one of the best QB's in the ACC to WR for an unproven talent? Common man.

Eric should transfer if there is any chance of him not being the starter. I assume he will have his degree in 3 years so he could grad transfer to a NC contender.

Ohio State did move Braxton Miller to WR so it's been done before. But I don't think it will be happen in this case.

No offense to the OP, but Eric Dungey will be one of the top returning quarterbacks in P5. If the team were a little better, he would be a dark horse Heisman candidate.

And anyone who watched him this year and thinks he's not durable must be a client of Walter White.