Crean is a wild man! | Syracusefan.com

Crean is a wild man!

Now I would choke a baby seal with my intestines for my father... but a mouth kiss is absolutely 100% out of the question.

It's not a kiss you idiots (IU fans were right). They are simply swapping gum..

It's an Indiana thing
magic-johnson-isiah-thomas-kiss-425.jpg

It's an Indiana thing
magic-johnson-isiah-thomas-kiss-425.jpg

I dont have any major issues with above pic... its abnormal. But mouth to mouth like Crean is maniacal.

Okay, their mouths were both pursed. Yes, it's unusual, but not completely out of the realm of human decency! I kiss both my adult son and daughter on the lips - mouth pursed! - but then I don't think I'm a standard bearer for anything. It is what it is.

Okay, their mouths were both pursed. Yes, it's unusual, but not completely out of the realm of human decency! I kiss both my adult son and daughter on the lips - mouth pursed! - but then I don't think I'm a standard bearer for anything. It is what it is.
Crean is clearly tounge-shafting his son. They're swapping saliva and wrestling in the mouth. Gross.

Father-son lip kissing. I can't speak for everyone, I'm an open minded guy and I'm pretty sure that father-son lip kissing is not a popular pastime in most families in the US of A. I could be wrong.

Women may see this differently?

Father-son lip kissing. I can't speak for everyone, I'm an open minded guy and I'm pretty sure that father-son lip kissing is not a popular pastime in most families in the US of A. I could be wrong.

Women may see this differently?
I suspect that yes, women see this differently. We kiss, hug, hold hands with both genders, and feel comfortable snuggling sons and daughters. We are "allowed." Men are not allowed, as it is seen as a sign of weakness, at least in our culture. Think of how we insult men: "girly boys," "Nancies," "femmes," etc. If a girl is a tomboy, it's regarded as a compliment.

Anyway, I digress. It is clear that men don't kiss men, ever ever EVER! My husband kissed my son on the lips until he was a teen-ager. Now my son is a psychiatrist.

HA HA HA HA HA!

The weirdest part is them closing their eyes to do it. When I kiss my mother I certainly wouldn't close my eyes while doing it. To me ... that's like a passionate thing.

I don't even kiss my girls on the lips, I mean if you start when do you stop gonna get pretty weird at some point.

From the comments: "I barely hug my father let alone tongue punch his facehole" Haha!

The weirdest part is them closing their eyes to do it. When I kiss my mother I certainly wouldn't close my eyes while doing it. To me ... that's like a passionate thing.
Wait a minute! You kiss her on the cheek while steadfastly maintaining eyes wide open? You might think that you do, but I suspect the eyes close naturally. When I do the both cheeks European air kiss, I close my eyes. I think it's involuntary, like when you sneeze, but not so much.

I am willing to recognize I could be wrong. I can only say what I do.

Gosh this thread is getting personal!

Don't forget Herpes , thats a gift that never stops giving to his son . LOL . JB would knock him out if Crean trys that on him .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom