Crean's wife... | Syracusefan.com

Crean's wife...

bpo57

Living Legend
A friend of mine told me a story about how he was at a NCAA tournament game last year near court side. Crean's wife was right near by and kept looking over the shoulder of an NCAA official who had a tv monitor in front of him. She would watch replays and then run over to her husband and rant and rave about bad calls etc. which would get Crean all stoked up (doesn't take much). Finally the NCAA guy just turned the monitor off cuz he got tired of her nonsense. Apple doesn't fall far from her brother's tree.

A friend of mine told me a story about how he was at a NCAA tournament game last year near court side. Crean's wife was right near by and kept looking over the shoulder of an NCAA official who had a tv monitor in front of him. She would watch replays and then run over to her husband and rant and rave about bad calls etc. which would get Crean all stoked up (doesn't take much). Finally the NCAA guy just turned the monitor off cuz he got tired of her nonsense. Apple doesn't fall far from her brother's tree.
Don't think I didn't catch that. :)