Criteria selection committee uses | Syracusefan.com

Criteria selection committee uses

20Plus

Between all the things we've heard about what the committee looks at it look at all of the following:
Who you beat
Where you be them
How strong your league is
How you did in the league
How you did it out of the league
Strength of schedule
What rankings do they use and how much
With the RPI ranking last year circus had a very low ranking and still was in with plenty a room to spare. Do they use the RPI? What about the Bpi? what about Ken palm ?

I'm not sure. Generally the committee gets it right. It's one issue though I don't have to think about currently in regards to this SU team since the only way they get into the Tourney is if they win the ACC Tourney.

Between all the things we've heard about what the committee looks at it look at all of the following:
Who you beat
Where you be them
How strong your league is
How you did in the league
How you did it out of the league
Strength of schedule
What rankings do they use and how much
With the RPI ranking last year circus had a very low ranking and still was in with plenty a room to spare. Do they use the RPI? What about the Bpi? what about Ken palm ?

Mentioned this in the other thread, but the NCAA announced Monday the RPI is going away to be replaced by the analytics ratings.

I'm not sure. Generally the committee gets it right. It's one issue though I don't have to think about currently in regards to this SU team since the only way they get into the Tourney is if they win the ACC Tourney.

I think they have more shot to get to 11-7 than winning the ACC tournament.

Basically it's comparing two situations, neither of which is more than marginally possible at this point.

This is false

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom