Crossover Mini Plan!! | Syracusefan.com

Crossover Mini Plan!!

UnknownOrange

2023 Cali Award Winner Points Scored
*I AM SORRY TO INTERRUPT YOUR PREPARATIONS OF #BEATNOVA, BUT THIS IS IMPORTANT INFO FOR YOU AND ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY*

Hello to all! I come with a huge huge huge mini plan offer. Now I know the majority of you are all season buyers or out of state but you have to at least look this over for friends, family, coworkers, etc.

WHAT IT IS

This is a mini plan offer. It will give you ONE ticket to Duke, Louisville, and Florida State for BOTH FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL. That means 1 ticket to 3 HUGE Football games and 3 HUGE Basketball games.

WHERE THE TICKETS ARE

The football tickets -- 1st or 2nd level NON Preferred (Where our $225/season tickets are)
The basketball tickets -- 3rd level NON Preferred (Not in long range view just FYI)

WHAT IS THE COST

$250 per package. This is the ideal package for anyone who just likes coming to a few games a year and wants to come out to the BIG TIME games.

ADDED NOTES

You cannot substitute any of the games for other games. This package is set in stone. We go on sale with it at 10 AM Wednesday.

IF YOU or ANYONE YOU KNOW is interested in this package please call me at 315-314-6756 or email me at drbartle @ syr dot edu.

THANK YOU!!!!

*FEEL FREE TO RETURN TO #BEATNOVA*

interesting the FSU football tickets are next to the FSU fans if they bring any.

this was done thru tickemaster. just did it again. section 113 for UL and FSU. 119 for DUke

Gotta come through me! -- Also 113 also has former Syracuse players, alumni, etc.

Dan I plan on ordering two for this package but is there any way to get a third seat for one of the games? I'd love to get the package but would like to tack on an extra seat for Florida State football game. Thanks for your help either way!

this was done thru tickemaster. just did it again. section 113 for UL and FSU. 119 for DUke

I can confirm that for the Louisville game, you won't have to worry about any Cardinal fans sitting near you. All 14 of them will be comfortably located in section 111. I doubt you'll even hear them.

I can confirm that for the Louisville game, you won't have to worry about any Cardinal fans sitting near you. All 14 of them will be comfortably located in section 111. I doubt you'll even hear them.
If you put your mind to it, they'll hear you though

Dan I plan on ordering two for this package but is there any way to get a third seat for one of the games? I'd love to get the package but would like to tack on an extra seat for Florida State football game. Thanks for your help either way!

PM me

PM Me if you're interested -- I'll see what I can do

If only you could charter me a private plane from Arizona. Seriously you are doing a great job. Love your efforts and enthusiasm.

If only you could charter me a private plane from Arizona. Seriously you are doing a great job. Love your efforts and enthusiasm.

Hey I know JetBlue employees! Haha I appreciate it!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom