Crossover Mini Plan!! | Syracusefan.com

Crossover Mini Plan!!

UnknownOrange

2023 Cali Award Winner Points Scored
*I AM SORRY TO INTERRUPT YOUR PREPARATIONS OF #BEATNOVA, BUT THIS IS IMPORTANT INFO FOR YOU AND ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY*

Hello to all! I come with a huge huge huge mini plan offer. Now I know the majority of you are all season buyers or out of state but you have to at least look this over for friends, family, coworkers, etc.

WHAT IT IS

This is a mini plan offer. It will give you ONE ticket to Duke, Louisville, and Florida State for BOTH FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL. That means 1 ticket to 3 HUGE Football games and 3 HUGE Basketball games.

WHERE THE TICKETS ARE

The football tickets -- 1st or 2nd level NON Preferred (Where our $225/season tickets are)
The basketball tickets -- 3rd level NON Preferred (Not in long range view just FYI)

WHAT IS THE COST

$250 per package. This is the ideal package for anyone who just likes coming to a few games a year and wants to come out to the BIG TIME games.

ADDED NOTES

You cannot substitute any of the games for other games. This package is set in stone. We go on sale with it at 10 AM Wednesday.

IF YOU or ANYONE YOU KNOW is interested in this package please call me at 315-314-6756 or email me at drbartle @ syr dot edu.

THANK YOU!!!!

*FEEL FREE TO RETURN TO #BEATNOVA*

thats a pretty good deal.

FYI: you should do another plan similar that includes 6 games 1 of the big 3 like this and then 1 mid level game and 1 crappy game for like $150.

And maybe have a 6 game completely flex plan for $250 (same price, not as good of games but fans can pick and choose based on their schedule.)

I really like the thinking with this though.

This is the same type of package you have to buy from other schools in the ACC for basketball alone.

This is an awesome idea. A great way to take advantage of a facility in a way few other schools can. Wish I lived in the area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom