Cubit and Lester 104th and 105th in yards per play | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Cubit and Lester 104th and 105th in yards per play

Babers would be a great hire. I think there will be a few BiG Ten schools that feel the same.
Yeah, well, screw those guys.

Millhouse said:
People other than Spence and McDonald get when and why you throw them

Oh, there's a caveat now?

Babers
Matt Campbell - Toledo
Chris Kliesman - NDSU

My short wish list.

Oh, there's a caveat now?
it's not a caveat to point out that spence and mcf***it had no idea what they were doing. spence and mcf***it aren't everyone. people wanted to never see mcf***it run a bubble screen again because he didn't get it. doesn't mean i'd want that if Briles were our coach

Millhouse said:
it's not a caveat to point out that spence and mcf***it had no idea what they were doing. spence and mcf***it aren't everyone. people wanted to never see mcf***it run a bubble screen again because he didn't get it. doesn't mean i'd want that if Briles were our coach

The outrage wasn't just who was running it it the results. The outrage was also the fact it was part of an offense. Just like right now the outrage is running plays with an H back because why would you give the ball to someone running backwards. If those plays were ripping off 10-15 yards, no outrage.

The outrage wasn't just who was running it it the results. The outrage was also the fact it was part of an offense. Just like right now the outrage is running plays with an H back because why would you give the ball to someone running backwards. If those plays were ripping off 10-15 yards, no outrage.
ok

Babers
Matt Campbell - Toledo
Chris Kliesman - NDSU

My short wish list.
I have 2 of those 3 on mine too. I like the Utah State dude too.

Never go full Millhouse.

You get a lot of weird looks, that's for sure.

I'm not going all in on any candidate, as sure as I feel that we'll be looking for one. Someone will kill in the interview room, and that may be our next head coach. I'm going to trust the process.

Having said that, if we knew that a guy like Babers was on the interview list, I'd be happy. Because I personally think we're nuts to have a Dome in the northeast and not try to exploit the dogsh!t out of it.

Yeah, I thought people would like on the article that he has his QB go under center more because of that.

And, his offense still kicks butt.

Everyone wins!
He also has WR's that are better than MAC talents, and an accurate gun-slinging QB. Roger Lewis is an absolute stud WR that will be playing on Sundays, and the compliments to him, Burbrink, Dieter and Moore are all very good, Moore especially.

There's no reason he, or another top offensive mind, can't replicate that type of success at Syracuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom