Cubit's offense is going like gangbusters at Illinois... | Syracusefan.com

Cubit's offense is going like gangbusters at Illinois...

He is getting tons of praised heaped on him right now all over twitter. Kind of the exact opposite of McDonald. Good thing it's a 12 game season.

I would have to imagine money wasn't a huge difference. I believe I saw McDonald was set to make $500k as Arkansas WR coach, you would assume he got a decent raise to come here. I don't think Illinois would be paying much more then $1m for their OC when Beckman is making $1.8m

I don't know what SU is paying McDonald, but OC/Assoc. Head Coach is a huge jump from WR coach (especially at a school that is going to run as much as Ark)

It is good that Shafer got more money to work with than Marrone and hopefully he is given even more to spend on staff members.

I don't know what SU is paying McDonald, but OC/Assoc. Head Coach is a huge jump from WR coach (especially at a school that is going to run as much as Ark)

It is good that Shafer got more money to work with than Marrone and hopefully he is given even more to spend on staff members.

Being able to increase your support staff outside of the 10 "official" coaches is becoming more and more important as well. SEC schools have support staffs that consist of basically 10 Eric Whites

Yes, too bad DG chooses to spend money elsewhere. I'd venture that SU's two full-time trainers and S&C staff is also on the low-end for BCS teams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom