'Cuse Athletics Partners With Dyehard Fan Supply | Syracusefan.com

'Cuse Athletics Partners With Dyehard Fan Supply

1609295302130.jpeg
1609295302130.jpeg
Syracuse Fan Board Head announces new policy to posters that don’t abide by the Rules!

You cannot launch a new store moving away from Fanatics hosting it and have 8 items from Nike when they are your official partner for apparel.

I don't understand the benefit of leaving a partner in Fanatics who is the partner for leagues themselves (NHL, NBA, NFL, & MLB), if you are going to launch a site with an underwhelming product selection. First impressions are big with ecommerce and if a customer feels they cannot get what they need they won't come back to shop.

At least if you leave Fanatics, go to another big time player like Rally House in this space.

I have to assume this move was made for a higher profit margin for SU Athletics.

Fwiw I worked at fanatics main warehouse in recieveing. I never saw a single syraxuse thing there. Not even a shirt

Fwiw I worked at fanatics main warehouse in recieveing. I never saw a single syraxuse thing there. Not even a shirt

Not to question what you have seen for yourself but I've bought hundreds of dollars of Cuse gear from Fanatics per year for easily the last 5 years. So much more of a selection than any other online store and when they ran the Cuse.com store they had items for sale there that weren't on the main fanatics.com site.

It's a disgrace that for the better part of 15 years, the athletic department has done so little to generate revenue from an online presence. Personally they probably lost out on $5K to $10K of my money in the last 15 years

Not to question what you have seen for yourself but I've bought hundreds of dollars of Cuse gear from Fanatics per year for easily the last 5 years. So much more of a selection than any other online store and when they ran the Cuse.com store they had items for sale there that weren't on the main fanatics.com site.

It's a disgrace that for the better part of 15 years, the athletic department has done so little to generate revenue from an online presence. Personally they probably lost out on $5K to $10K of my money in the last 15 years
Same had an absolutely great selection.

My experience mirrors this

I love what I’ve gotten from Homefield but their shipping always takes longer than promised and they’ve sent me the wrong shirt once. Sucks the service doesn’t match the product

I'm not gonna lie haven't heard of dyehard until this post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom