Cuse bar/viewing party in Boston? | Syracusefan.com

Cuse bar/viewing party in Boston?

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
I'll be in Boston this weekend for a conference. Of course I'll be ducking out early on Friday to catch the action with some diehards. Anyone know where a good Cuse bar is in Boston?

Will the alumni group be having a party?

Bump...anyone from Beantown care to weigh in??

I'll be in Boston this weekend for a conference. Of course I'll be ducking out early on Friday to catch the action with some diehards. Anyone know where a good Cuse bar is in Boston?

Try the Pour House. they always have a pretty good Cuse contingency

All I know is don't go the The Greatest Bar over by The Garden. Nice place, but when I walked in there to watch the NCAA game against VT, the place was packed with a UVM alumni party. Well, I stayed thinking I'd have a little fun, wearing my orange Cuse hat and all. Not so much.

Bad karma, stay away.

My boston friends typically all go to the pourhouse, they are all in their early 30's.

My boston friends typically all go to the pourhouse, they are all in their early 30's.
The Pour House is the official SU alumni club watching spot. Can't vouch for the average age, but there should be a lot of orange there.

The Pour House is the official SU alumni club watching spot. Can't vouch for the average age, but there should be a lot of orange there.

Yeah, so I've heard. I really need to meet some of you guys here, I've just been putting it off for no good reason.

Well if anyone wants to say hello tomorrow, I'll be there with my wife and another fellow Cuse die-hard. I'll be rocking the Ennis #11 jersey. All Orange, all day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom