Cuse Coaching search now | Syracusefan.com

Cuse Coaching search now

Then his next sentence should have a new coaches name attached to it

:D

What if nobody wants this job? You have to pay a a first time head coach 2 plus million. Ouch.

OrangeViking said:
"It's a sprint, not a marathon" - Mark Coyle

Where does the quote come from

I'm in for DC $175k is fine for me. Blitz heavy M2M scheme that terrifies opposing QBs who can't throw the ball in under 2 seconds.

I need coordinators if you are interested. Pick either side of the ball. We go 3-9 or 4-8 a couple of times and cash out.
Sure, I'll be your OC. But we are going to go the opposite direction from the spread . Seeing how all these defences are small and fast to combat the spread , we are going to run a power I. A 240 lb. half back behind a 260 lb. fullback with 330lb lineman. Pull the gaurd and wham , old fashioned brute force.

Sure, I'll be your OC. But we are going to go the opposite direction from the spread . Seeing how all these defences are small and fast to combat the spread , we are going to run a power I. A 240 lb. half back behind a 260 lb. fullback with 330lb lineman. Pull the gaurd and wham , old fashioned brute force.
Power back worked for Michigan State last night. Side note - did they catch any slack for rubbing it in Penn State's face by letting a OL run it in from the 9 with 10 minutes or so to go? I have not paid attention today but it seemed to me a bit early for that play.

I want a job telling the Head coach when to use his time outs and when to go for it.

I'll be the Quality Control Coach. I can tell by the hires in this thread my plate will be full.

I was the play caller for the 1991 New England Patriots' super bowl season on tecmo super bowl.

Power back worked for Michigan State last night. Side note - did they catch any slack for rubbing it in Penn State's face by letting a OL run it in from the 9 with 10 minutes or so to go? I have not paid attention today but it seemed to me a bit early for that play.
Dantonio was giving it to Franklin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom