Cuse Lands OT Evan Adams (CT)... | Syracusefan.com

Cuse Lands OT Evan Adams (CT)...

cuseguy said:
I've seen him listed at 275 and 300 pounds. His photos say 275, which is fine with me. Rather see him add some muscle.

Coach says he's 300. Impressive considering he doesn't appear overweight.

52956e8b36e9e.image.jpg

Norwalk linemen Evan Adams, left, and Tomas LaRosa are ready for whatever the Brien McMahon Senators throw at them on Thursday.

I've seen him listed at 275 and 300 pounds. His photos say 275, which is fine with me. Rather see him add some muscle.
the syracuse.com article says he played at 275 last year but was up to 300 at a recent physical.

What do you O-line guys think? I don't know anything about technique. In the video, he looks like a guy that is way bigger than everyone he plays against so it's hard to tell how good he is. Love that size though, especially with how lean he looks.

Last edited:
Making inroads into Dog Poundland! Love it!
Great looking kid--welcome, young man.

Another quality linemen, wow this staff is making it a lot easier for the speed guys to make their plays...welcome to the Hill Mr. Adams!

Looking at his film, I see an extremely aggressive player who not only wants to dominate his man, but to to pound him into dust on every play. He looks really agile and strong. Not very nice.

Reminds me a lot of Rob Trudo, except 3 inches taller.

The theme I keep seeing in the film of this class is toughness, physical play and hustle. The players play like Macky and Rob but are bigger versions of them. It appears the staff is making #hardnose qualities a major factor when selecting players...

Looking at his film, I see an extremely aggressive player who not only wants to dominate his man, but to to pound him into dust on every play. He looks really agile and strong. Not very nice.

The theme I keep seeing in the film of this class is toughness, physical play and hustle. It appears the staff is making #hardnose qualities a major factor when selecting players...

Most kids coming from HS need to add good weight and much more strength when they arrive to be able to compete. It appears that among the committed linemen anyways that all of them have the frame and capacity along with the attitudes to do just that.

These guys all appear to be athletic road graders. Going to be fun to watch them.

The theme I keep seeing in the film of this class is toughness, physical play and hustle. The players play like Macky and Rob but are bigger versions of them. It appears the staff is making #hardnose qualities a major factor when selecting players...

This group of kids are grave diggers because they are determined to put the D 6 feet under.

Looks like this staff wants players 6-4- 6-8, and 280+ for their offensive line, take up a lot of room pass blocking, size to open holes for the running game. Roberts, and Ward set the standard last year,Byrne, Clausman, Conway, Adams, all fit that mold.

First commit for Joe Adam too.
If people are going to incorrectly call you "Adams" for the tenure of your time here, you might as well have someone on the roster to share the confusion with.

Wow our coaching staff killing it on the recruiting trail! Year one under hcss we got a lot of potential playmakers. Year two so far seems like the early focus is to protect those playmakers. Im loving this coaching staff and the hard work they are doing.