Cuse-ND bold predictions | Syracusefan.com

Cuse-ND bold predictions

Rocco

Watching you.
Total goes over 80

Over 1200 yards of offense

AET goes for 2 scores

Dungey throws for over 400 yards

Brian Kelly's head finally gets that last rubber band and it pops like a watermelon

At least 1 good brawl in the nose-bleeds

SU wins.

Cuse with 200 yards rushing. Spread their weak defense out and gash them up the middle. They will be so worried about our passing game, I think we can seriously hurt them on the ground.

My bold prediction is that Brian Kelly acts like a respectable human being for the entire game on the sideline.

Certainly bold. I think his eyes pop out of his head when we go up 3 TDs.

Coach Kelly after the game, throws his players under the bus. I'm sorry, you said bold predictions. Coach Kelly after the game, doesn't throw his players under the bus.

Down 52-0 at half ND fires Kelly and roles Lou Holtz onto the sideline to further yell at the ND players which clearly does not work and SU roles 88-0.

Billy Edelin attends the game, randomly sees Chris Thomas in the concourse, & proceeds to effortlessly back him down before tossing his hotdog wrapper into a trash can.
Beyond genius take! Love it, got a real laugh out of me.

Billy Edelin attends the game, randomly sees Chris Thomas in the concourse, & proceeds to effortlessly back him down before tossing his hotdog wrapper into a trash can.

And then we find out he bought that hot dog with a coupon that a booster gave him in 2002, and SU is thus suspended from the 2017 NCAA Tournament.

Athlon picks SU
I'm noticing a variety of prognosticators all over the web picking Cuse. I'm concerned about the talent gap and feel like people are picking last weeks ND loss while they're down. I can easily imagine us getting thumped bad, but it does seem like if we have a great game we can keep it close and maybe pull the upset.

We have a defensive and special team touchdown. Coach Babers was holding Fredericks out for this game; and he rushes for over 100 yards.