Cuse opens -10.5 over Colgate | Syracusefan.com

Cuse opens -10.5 over Colgate

Don’t care what the number is I like our team total over

And some possible disrespect for our home boys. I know Colgate has a good team and college hoops has been so weird this season but I think we win by at least 15.

Vegas knows what they are doing. Did you notice we’re wearing script throwbacks for this game? That probably accounts for 10 to 15 points in Colgate’s favor when you look at our historical performance in any kind of alternate uniform and especially the scripts.

Vegas knows what they are doing. Did you notice we’re wearing script throwbacks for this game? That probably accounts for 10 to 15 points in Colgate’s favor when you look at our historical performance in any kind of alternate uniform and especially the scripts.
Thank God they're not the blue script jerseys, I'd put my life savings on Colgate money line if that were the case

Saddest part is that those jerseys were absolutely beautiful

I guess we find out if we are better than cornell, they won by 10 vs gate. But Cornells style is gonna mess with some teams.. very fast paced. Its a rivalry game so who knows but I think 15 was a better number .

Thank God they're not the blue script jerseys, I'd put my life savings on Colgate money line if that were the case

Saddest part is that those jerseys were absolutely beautiful
White jersey with blue script, blue shorts, orange wrist and head bands and white sneaks would be killer.

I was going to make some dumb comment about the script uniforms but then said, why even put that energy out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom