Cuse opens -13 over Army | Syracusefan.com

Cuse opens -13 over Army

690West

Moneyline Master
Only Caesar’s so far. I thought it would be a couple points more

Seems a little disrespectful tbh

FSU -2.5 @ Clemson. I would have pounded this before yesterday. I think I still should.

Seems a little disrespectful tbh

FSU -2.5 @ Clemson. I would have pounded this before yesterday. I think I still should.
Not to single you out because it is a big club, but "respect" has nothing to do with the line.

The only thing that matters to bookies is taking action on both sides of the line.

Look at the game last weekend, they ran the ball over 65 times and had 45 minutes of possession time. It’s still their MO, with a bit more passing tossed in there

It’s Rocky’s job to cut those possessions down, and give the ball back to our O.

They aren’t gonna string together 10-15 play drives against our D.
Especially if we get a TFL somewhere in there on any series.
Once they get behind the chains, gonna be hard to pick up a 1st down running, which then forces them to pass - something they are awful at.

Even IF Army has the ball for 35+ mins, we’re gonna put up 35+ points fairly rapidly while we have it, and they won’t be able to keep up w the 3 yards and a cloud of turf pellets O.

Pound the over.
Cuse by a million.

This might be one I have a buddy of mine in PA take for me. I think we cover -13.5

We won the toss against Purdue and took the ball.
Yeah, I know. Dino usually takes the ball. I'm saying always defer. There is a small statistical advantage. That's why most teams defer.

I laid -14 on a local. Mostly because if we win by less than 14 I will be really, really disappointed.

This is a good matchup for us in just about every area and Army is a little overrated. Bury them early.

Are there occasions when you don’t want to be ahead?
You certainly take that chance of not being ahead by deferring. But taking that risk makes sense in a game with two evenly matched teams where field position is key.

If we win the toss, we better take the ball. Go up 7 early.
I like taking the ball, if it's a decent drive with a couple of 1st downs, it's less time on the field for your D. I've seen too many Cuse games over the years where we'd be in a ballgame for 3 quarters and then the D would wilt in the 4th because they were on the field too long. Minimize the D's time on the field.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom