Cuse opens -5.5 over USF… | Syracusefan.com

Cuse opens -5.5 over USF…

690West

Moneyline Master
There is no way to handicap a bowl with no clue who plays. Surprised though that we opened laying that many points.

We saw GS throw a little more against WF, hopefully a month off will allow for even more progress with that elbow. If he plays and can throw I don’t see us losing and I’ll gladly have my PA betting plug lay the points for me.

We don’t even know who the coaching staff is for this game.

We don’t even know who the coaching staff is for this game.
Exactly. And FWIW, one book just moved to -3.5. Betting bowls is silly. But I may dabble…:cool:

ESPN shows 3.5 right now.

IF our most important guys play, we certainly should win, but who the hell knows?

We saw GS throw a little more against WF, hopefully a month off will allow for even more progress with that elbow. If he plays and can throw I don’t see us losing and I’ll gladly have my PA betting plug lay the points for me.
The surgery over the off-season was for the elbow, but the injury he reportedly suffered in season was the shoulder. At least his wrist should be healthy!

There is no way to handicap a bowl with no clue who plays. Surprised though that we opened laying that many points.
How can we be the favorite in a game when we don't know if we have a QB?

How can we be the favorite in a game when we don't know if we have a QB?
We have one in Dan (F' king) Villari. Kid is tuff, a throwback (just like Shrader, Dalton and Rhino). We can do this. I bet a few kids thinking of sitting out play now. If I was on the team I'd want to give 100% to the new Coach watching.

That's because you're a degenerate gambler, 690!
Animated GIF

why would he have surgery so soon, unless he flat out had nothing left

Bowl should be CDRW and Davis each get a half.

its a scrimmage. I’d spot LQA and give the other backs most of the carries.

Bowl should be CDRW and Davis each get a half.

its a scrimmage. I’d spot LQA and give the other backs most of the carries.
It counts towards our permanent record, it’s a real game. Really hope we see Villari as QB1.

Their results are pretty remarkable. They give up a ton of points, but only 17 to Bama. Squeaked out a win over UConn, doubled up by W Kentucky. Lay the points

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231205_231658_Sports.jpg
    Screenshot_20231205_231658_Sports.jpg
    406.7 KB · Views: 29

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online