Cuse opens -8.5 over the Irish…. | Syracusefan.com

Cuse opens -8.5 over the Irish….

Time for a leprechaun beat down
You beat me to it. I see that it opened at 9 and now down to -8. Regardless, this is a game we could win double digits. However, usually on certain jersey retirement days, etc. we haven't done well. Tomorrow is a win. Book it.

Hopefully we get a nice crowd tomorrow for JAB's event. Would love to see a lot of guys there. Especially some who have never come back.

Early money is green. Down to -7.5 everywhere

Hopefully we get a nice crowd tomorrow for JAB's event. Would love to see a lot of guys there. Especially some who have never come back.

At halftime he is going arm wrestle Paul Harris at mid court and they are setting up a WWE cage in the turf backcourt area for him and Louie McCroskey to battle it out.

At halftime he is going arm wrestle Paul Harris at mid court and they are setting up a WWE cage in the turf backcourt area for him and Louie McCroskey to battle it out.
Certain ex players are definitely persona non grata. This guy is undoubtedly the worst behaving former Orangeman.

I’m seeing -5.5 now. Yikes.
It seems like we never win on all these special days, retiring jerseys, ring of honor, honoring teams and players. And that goes for football and basketball. Nothing scientific but I think our record is horrible on these special days.

ND has played well in recent games, and they rank 2nd to Virginia as far as team defense in the ACC. (I know hard to believe)

It seems like we never win on all these special days, retiring jerseys, ring of honor, honoring teams and players. And that goes for football and basketball. Nothing scientific but I think our record is horrible on these special days.

Uh, well…

JAB’s last Dome game

(Which we didn’t officially ‘know’ at the time, but many people kinda knew-ish)

also celebrated the 20 year anniversary of the Natty team.
AND
also honored GMac & Hak.

We won that game handily.

I think ND’s defense will cause us some of the same problems as GT. ND is a very good offensive rebounding team. One reason is they miss a lot of shots. Burton and the coaches son are good young players. I think our overall quickness should give them some problems. They don’t turn it over so getting into transition might make this a grinding out kind of game. Not the way SU wants to play. I think the key for every SU game is Bell and JJ. They have to make shots or better yet, get shots.

This would’ve been an easy game to middle for a neutral fan. I’ve been doubling down on Cuse hoping we finally win by double digits

Brutal beat for those laying the points

We need a where are they now on the "problem" children?
Don't think most of these stories would be very happy being a basketball prodigy doesn't really set you up for life if the pro game doesn't work out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom