Cuse opens as 12.5 road dogs vs UNC. | Syracusefan.com

Cuse opens as 12.5 road dogs vs UNC.

A win here should immediately ascend Syracuse into the top 20 and atleast on the 7 seed line in bracket projections. Syracuse actually has a solid resume right now, but a very good resume with a marquee win like this.

A win here should immediately ascend Syracuse into the top 20 and atleast on the 7 seed line in bracket projections. Syracuse actually has a solid resume right now, but a very good resume with a marquee win like this.
our resume to date shows we can't beat anyone who might be a 10 seed or higher. This is the kind of game we need to win if we want to be on the bubble.

our resume to date shows we can't beat anyone who might be a 10 seed or higher. This is the kind of game we need to win if we want to be on the bubble.
We may end up on the bubble by the end of the season, but I don’t think we even have lost below quad 1. The position Cuse is in right now is very good since we aren’t trying to win games to compensate for bad losses.

They have shooters, big-time rebounders, in Bacot and Ingram and the freshman point guard does not turn the ball over. Throw in the pro UNC whistle and I would be shocked with the win unfortunately

We may end up on the bubble by the end of the season, but I don’t think we even have lost below quad 1. The position Cuse is in right now is very good since we aren’t trying to win games to compensate for bad losses.

Attachments

• IMG_2087.jpeg
    IMG_2087.jpeg
    444.7 KB · Views: 58
Haven’t won a quad 1 either, you don’t get into the tournament without them.

Close game for 30 minutes then UNC figures out how to stop turning the ball over against our havoc, then lose by 15+.

Haven’t won a quad 1 either, you don’t get into the tournament without them.
Yes, they need some of those wins. A win at UNC would give Syracuse one of the best wins in College Basketball and should allow them to completely leapfrog the bubble in any projections that take place after Saturday. My point is that the conversation this time of year recently is that this win will compensate that loss, etc. They are not in that position at the moment.

I think a couple bad losses tend to get overlooked if you show you can beat quality tournament-caliber teams. Teams that land on the good side of the bubble can usually point to a signature win.

vegas don't typically screw the pooch. that's a lot of points.

Zags might be Q2 tomorrow

This is just a really bad matchup for us. If we keep it close I’ll be happy but if it’s a blowout I won’t be shocked.

This isn’t an indictment on Red at all either. It’s just one of the worst matchups in the country for us.

What is the path to winning this one? We will most likely get killed on the boards. They’re a veteran backcourt who hasn’t turned it over much this year. They have upper class men every where. They’re much bigger than us. It’s a road game.

Maybe if Judah is in his bag, RJ Davis is ice cold and Bacot is in foul trouble?

Even in the last game we beat UNC they out rebounded us by 20.

We finally won the rebounding battle last year with Jesse and Maliq each with 7, unfortunately, in a loss.

This is just a really bad matchup for us. If we keep it close I’ll be happy but if it’s a blowout I won’t be shocked.

This isn’t an indictment on Red at all either. It’s just one of the worst matchups in the country for us.

What is the path to winning this one? We will most likely get killed on the boards. They’re a veteran backcourt who hasn’t turned it over much this year. They have upper class men every where. They’re much bigger than us. It’s a road game.

Maybe if Judah is in his bag, RJ Davis is ice cold and Bacot is in foul trouble?
I am usually a glass 3/4 full kind of gal, but in this case my glass is empty. In fact, I don’t even have a glass! :confused:

However, we might have a chance to beat them at the Dome, and that would be glorious.

Good thing we’re a “good shooting team” lol

I am usually a glass 3/4 full kind of gal, but in this case my glass is empty. In fact, I don’t even have a glass! :confused:

However, we might have a chance to beat them at the Dome, and that would be glorious.
C'mon Beadle, you never know what's going to happen on tobacco road.

We could beat them - those Blood Bloods and flyback to Syracuse with a glorius win. :)

I won't be doing because I have principles it but bet UNC -12.5 and never work a day in your life again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom