'Cuse To Honor Pearl At Georgetown Game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

'Cuse To Honor Pearl At Georgetown Game

Pearl Jersey.jpg

My favorite piece of Sports Memorabilia...

Proudly hanging on the wall in my 'Cuse Cave...

Hopefully the ceremony is at half time. Knowing SU it will be at 1130 when no one is in the arena yet.

Wow a noon tip? Would have loved to see this as a prime time game, but Georgetown on our competitive level so I completely understand.

Hopefully the ceremony is at half time. Knowing SU it will be at 1130 when no one is in the arena yet.
Fans would pay more attention if it was done right before the game. Halftime presentations have been less than stellar.

Or they'll rush through it at halftime auctioneer style.

This is simple:

Go out and do a bunch of interviews with former players, coaches and media types. Mix in some highlights and cut them up into eight 1- minute segments.

Run them during the 16:00, 12:00, 8:00 & 4:00 tv timeouts. Still have time for the band an cheerleaders.

Dunk n bright, the weather updates etc all take a 1 game hiatus.

Have the ceremony at half.

Done.

This is simple:

Go out and do a bunch of interviews with former players, coaches and media types. Mix in some highlights and cut them up into eight 1- minute segments.

Run them during the 16:00, 12:00, 8:00 & 4:00 tv timeouts. Still have time for the band an cheerleaders.

Dunk n bright, the weather updates etc all take a 1 game hiatus.

Have the ceremony at half.

Done.
Makes way too much sense for it to happen this way. I know there's a new sheriff in town and all, but...

can only imagine the screw ups that SU's crack athletic dept. staff will reign upon this event. You clowns have four months to get his name right: W-A-S-H-I-N-G-T-O-N.
At this point, I'll be happy if they pronounce it right...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom